• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

***Reef Squad Needs Your Help - Part I of Many!!!***

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully 3rd time is a charm lol.
00X0X_ikEvDbmfzb2_600x450.jpg
00s0s_6gaobw84Efm_600x450.jpg
00L0L_8lyQ8x6se34_600x450.jpg
00K0K_2Wt1bNANOUJ_600x450.jpg
00e0e_eqOPPgWFhvD_600x450.jpg

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful! Let me help! I hope I don't get in trouble for this.......here we go
Thank you and hopefully you don't get in trouble. I'm sorry I can't express properly how thankful we are and great you all are. I wish I was better with words to better express it.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way that I can make a financial done they should I have MS and I am very familiar with the struggles that cancer patients are going through but I would like to donate a financial sum could you just let me know how to do that

Good morning Vanessa,
Yes there is, we have a GFM page set up for Steve, just click on the link below and it will get you there.

https://www.gofundme.com/2l9g0n8?ut...view_campaign&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5

We had a outstanding fundraiser going on here on R2R and also on my Houston locally site MARSH by a good friend of mine.
Will see if I can find the links to that as there are a lot of statements made by the R2R community that is worth reading.
Thanks in advance for your donation.

Ben.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is so great @steve&mari ! I'm so happy you guys found a way to keep your home! I'm sure we will all do our best to help you reach that final 3K. I know I will get a donation on the page as soon as I can. @Diesel you're an angel as always

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is so great @steve&mari ! I'm so happy you guys found a way to keep your home! I'm sure we will all do our best to help you reach that final 3K. I know I will get a donation on the page as soon as I can. @Diesel you're an angel as always
Thank you for all you've done already and hopefully you're feeling better today.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all you've done already and hopefully you're feeling better today.

Your so kind, I'm great really. I woke up yesterday and felt like my normal self. :) I was a lucky, but dumb, lady ;)

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light is shining bright above your family @steve&mari. Continue to have faith! :)
Thank you so much the family here is such a blessing and support. I'm forever indebted to everyone. It's huge for us and my light outta darkness. Miracles happen and this is another example of prayer heard and a answer through you guys.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well yesterday was 1,901 dose of chemotherapy to date. Amazing how they add up over almost 12 years. Thank you all for the blessing of your prayers and support. Bless you all

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back