• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

***Reef Squad Needs Your Help - Part I of Many!!!***

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much words are nothing compared to what you guys are doing for our family. I try to inspire others with my fighting and support as I can. I'm in a spot that seemed hopeless and you've been able to show me it's not. I've let depression run me to point it's hard to see a way out. I'm sorry I can't properly express how much your love and support has been to us and me. I've cried so much n finally they're tears of relief and hope. You all are beyond amazing my friends. Sorry I gotta go hard to type in tears from your support and words of encouragement.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much words are nothing compared to what you guys are doing for our family. I try to inspire others with my fighting and support as I can. I'm in a spot that seemed hopeless and you've been able to show me it's not. I've let depression run me to point it's hard to see a way out. I'm sorry I can't properly express how much your love and support has been to us and me. I've cried so much n finally they're tears of relief and hope. You all are beyond amazing my friends. Sorry I gotta go hard to type in tears from your support and words of encouragement.
We are with you man!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm to blame............ due to much on my shoulders on the last moment I couldn't follow up with Will from ASD.
I had to invoice a few contractors, ordering materials for new jobs, work orders, that night getting ready for Dallas/Celina and these five threads which most of the work was done by Dave, Meredith and Alex.
Will from ASD is a awesome person and he probably wondered what happened to me.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm to blame............ due to much on my shoulders on the last moment I couldn't follow up with Will from ASD.
I had to invoice a few contractors, ordering materials for new jobs, work orders, that night getting ready for Dallas/Celina and these five threads which most of the work was done by Dave, Meredith and Alex.

I think that's perfectly reasonable. Dont fret about it.

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No worries Ben. Life happens. It's all good.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know my friends but I'm a perfectionist in many ways and in most accounts I'm able to do so.
I did make up to it to mobilize a friend from mine on the local forum in Houston to start something up.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know my friends but I'm a perfectionist in many ways and in most accounts I'm able to do so.
I did make up to it to mobilize a friend from mine on the local forum in Houston to start something up.

I saw all those auctions going on Marsh. Pretty darn cool!

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I been absent today I'm dealing with a migraine I'll be on more when it's gone. Thank you again everyone.

Also Will pm me last night and said he's following up with Ben so he hasn't forgot. I agree Will is a good man always a pleasure to deal with.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back