Yeah, seriously. We need to know more!

screen-shot-2021-08-10-at-12-09-12-pm-1628611871.png

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's honest work but someone has to do it.....

Nah just checking if people are reading or just posting. I do ppc marketing for e-commerce retail

GARRIGA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently consult/Project Work on Business Intelligence, Strategic Planning which incorporates reverse engineering existing issues resulting in efficiency improvements as well as automation design for server based solutions and when I'm off assignment I'm a day trader otherwise I'm always actively trading the market. If it's broke. I fix and/or improve it.

Content with spending my remaining days just day trading. I'm my own boss. Control my time. Can execute trades from the beach so long as there's an internet connection. Honestly, wish I'd started this sooner. Pays better, too. Although careless risk taking can bankrupt you quickly seeking a boss that yells at you and never complacent :face-with-tears-of-joy:

As far as helping me in reefing :thinking-face:

Causes me to question everything :face-with-tears-of-joy:

jimfish98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Work in banking under a catch all title of Analyst as I have my own department of myself, and roles in two other departments at the same time. The short version of what I do is controlling expenses to limit losses and recover expenses when possible.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a college professor. I teach archaeology and dig very precise holes in the ground during the summer.
I was always draw to all those cool search team jobs like in Eqypt, Mexico etc. I was always wanting to do it or be part of it and provide armed security. I was totally consumed when we did a trip to Cozumel and went to the Mayan ruins. It was like the place was speaking to me and drawing me to places off the allowed path.. I am wired to search, analyze and solve things. Guess that is why I am extremely good at what I do, with my team. .... I would love to see pictures...My coffee cup is raised to you....

ALittleHoarse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ex-public aquarium aquarist / marine biologist now working setting up and maintaining temporary tanks for filming animal behaviour close up.

Currently spaffing every penny I own on building a 1-2k litre system for this kind of thing and so nearly ready to fill it up.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back