***Spring Grow Out - Class 1 - Expert Only - Lottery Entry***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol technically one more vote for laser would sinch it for laser. But if it’s a vote for cabancide, we’d need at least both to vote! Don’t be shy!

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys. @Velcro @Mattgee87, your vote is respectfully requested by tomorrow April 25 2024 at 4:00pm eastern time. If you no longer wish to be considered, you can post here or pm any of the organizers and let them no. If a vote is not received by 4:00 PM eastern time, you will unfortunately be out of the contest and a standby contestant will take your place.

@cubsfan16, if you could post your vote as well if you still wish to be a part of the contest, that would be appreciated.

Last edited:

cubsfan16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright…the results are in. I drew 13 total just to have a couple back ups if any of the originals 10 decide they don’t want to be in the contest. The winners are:

@beantown105 - Votes Laser

@Mattgee87

@schprock - Votes Cabancide

@MoshJosh - Votes Laser

@Kaneohekid - Votes Laser

@Makisupa - Votes Cabanacide

@Sushitheshiba - Votes Cabanacide

@penguinexdeus - Votes Laser

@Velcro

@Vested - Votes Laser

STANDBY LIST:

@dewy - Votes Laser

@cubsfan16

@Ghostbuster - Votes Cabanacide

Here is a video of the draw:

Congrats to all. If you could post your vote in this thread for the coral - Lasermelon, OrangeBlast, Cabancide or Die-na-Myte

Pictures can be found here

Voting for Laser

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re gonna post up class 2 and 3 on Friday at noon.. west coast time, pacific standard time… it won’t be a lottery as we can have 25 contestants per class so it’s first come first served! Mark your calendars, take a picture of this or what ever you need to do, to be ready if you wanna #battle #battle We will post in those threads also to Inform anyone not following the expert class that wants to battle.

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get a price quote for entering all three?

1714008963869.gif

At this time we are limiting sign ups for spring grow out to one contest per user. If there is space at the end of any of the initial sign up phases, at that point we will allow users of other contests to sign up for more than one. I hope that made sense.

@Troylee @Jasonak @Mschmidt

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At this time we are limiting sign ups for spring grow out to one contest per user. If there is space at the end of any of the initial sign up phases, at that point we will allow users of other contests to sign up for more than one. I hope that made sense.

@Troylee @Jasonak @Mschmidt
Yeah that sounds fair. . . and my wallet thanks you!

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does it work from here? Will you guys or bc reachout with payment details and all that

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does it work from here? Will you guys or bc reachout with payment details and all that

Once the contestants are finalized (if the last two people vote by 4pm tomorrow, the 10 are done. If not, then the first two standby contestants get in), we will provide a list to @Battlecorals and he will reach out by PM with a link where you can buy just the contest frag, or upgrade to a Battle Box.

Please be aware, and this is to every contestant, it will be plus shipping unless your order reaches the free shipping minimum of $250. Shipping is $45.

If there’s any spots left I’m in!

Unfortunately, Class 1 has closed. Class 2 and Class 3 sign ups will be posted Friday around 12pm pacific time.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back