***Spring Grow Out - Class 3 Lemon Squeezy - Vote For Yours Today***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Spring Grow Out - Class 3 - Lemon Squeezy Contenders

• Rainbow Stylo

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Birds of Paradise

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Forest Fire Digi

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • The points and says"WOW NICE F***ing EFFLO" Efflo

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Greg Carroll Acroberry

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys. Welcome to the Spring Grow Out Contest. This time we are doing something a little bit different. There are three classes of corals this contest:

Class 1 - Experts Only (kinda self descriptive am I right?)
Class 2 - Not Too Bad (intermediate SPS)
Class 3 - Lemon Squeezy (beginner SPS)

This poll is for Class 3 corals only. There will be two other polls for the other classes.

Without further ado:

Rainbow Stylo:
IMG_0926.jpeg

Birds of Paradise:
IMG_0925.jpeg

Forest Fire Digi:
IMG_0924.jpeg

The points and says"WOW NICE EFFLO" Efflo:
IMG_0923.jpeg

Greg Carroll Acroberry:
IMG_0922.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple notes: Price has not yet been determined

Class 1 will be limited to approximately 10 spots
Class 2 will be limited to approximately 25 spots
Class 3 will be limited to approximately 25-30 spots

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thas a pretty nice looking stylo and should be pretty big in a year.
@Reefing102 Have you guys decided yet, if it will be same as last time you can enter all three ?

We haven’t quite worked that part out yet. I believe it will still be a first come first served basis but I’m not 100% certain.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dunno if id consider myself beginner or intermediate for SPS.... Ive kept a full blown 90G SPS tank in the past (MANY years ago) but the tank i have now is newer and only about 6 months old, but so far kicking butt. I will say though, I already have every coral listed here except the efflo, so that one got my vote here, plus efflos are one of my top 5 fav corals regardless. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Edit: Back in Oct 2015. man this tank was nice, looking back at it. maybe i should i go into the intermediate category and ill just add efflo to my order :grinning-face-with-sweat:
IMG_0676.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny thing is I have none of these easy to keep SPS. You just can’t find them around here anymore and my BTAs that used to be in the tank wrecked the ones I got from Adam beyond repair

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny thing is I have none of these easy to keep SPS. You just can’t find them around here anymore and my BTAs that used to be in the tank wrecked the ones I got from Adam beyond repair
I got a battlebox from adam in Februray and told him i wanted all super hardy stuff and got an Acroberry and Rainbow Stylo in the pack. I already had the BOP as my tester SPS for the tank and then got the monti in trade from a local a few days after my battlebox arrived. I love the old Classics, they still look amazing and you know they are hardy as can be after being in captivity for 2 decades.
Acroberry has already fully encrusted its base and is about to wrap around and hit the rock its on and I only got it for Valentines Day. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a battlebox from adam in Februray and told him i wanted all super hardy stuff and got an Acroberry and Rainbow Stylo in the pack. I already had the BOP as my tester SPS for the tank and then got the monti in trade from a local a few days after my battlebox arrived. I love the old Classics, they still look amazing and you know they are hardy as can be after being in captivity for 2 decades.
Acroberry has already fully encrusted its base and is about to wrap around and hit the rock its on and I only got it for Valentines Day. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Dang really ive had my since october and its just encrusted the plug,,,,,,,,i wonder if ive mixed it up with something else and its not really acroberry LOL its navy blue with glowing turquoise tips. It is beautiful.

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone. Just an update:

At this time all contests will be first come, first serve. (Your requests have not been ignored and a tournament of champions style contest will occur in the future)

Also, at this time to ensure everyone gets as fair of a chance as possible, members will be limited to select one class. If another class does not fill up by the to be announced registration deadline, that one will open up to members in other classes.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back