TCK Pikachu Acro!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am the buyer who bought all the three pieces, pikachu, mardigras and hyperion. Total 450 shipped.

Great price if you ask me but the price is great only if the frags look like colonies and have color. He also gave me a freebie. Nobody is sayind ktar is bad. I asked around and everyone told me the guy is solid and not to worry about it.

When he first released the frags we all doubted the color. No where he said the frags are not holding color. He said he stands behind his corals which implied to me that the frags were holding colors. Now if he said the frags were not holding color then I would have not made the purchase. I understand colony is new and there is a chance of them browning out but I had no way of knowing this before I bought it.

Will they color up, ofcourse yes. Do I have time to worry about this, no. I rather pay premium for something that already colored up. I am not in business of buying brown corals and coloring them up. It is my DT in my living room.

What do I tell my friends, I bought these from ktar and now I have to color them up.

I know he offered to send them back but if they dont make alive to him I am out of money. They are already stressed and may not survive another shipping. Even if they make it back alive then I am out of shipping 100 bucks and another 100 that ktar will deduct for his shipping. Not too much of option is it.

I know he is great and did not mean to do this. It is just that I expected colorful frags not brown. When you show me a pic I want it to resemble it. Thats why I am paying.

And yes frags can be colorful even after shipping distances.

Do you have and Pictures SSdawood. ?? would love to see them as well as the Freebie. Post some photos if you can please.!

MattL22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good luck with them I have no doubt the mother colonies r drop dead gorgeous and If ur tank is in good shape they will color up beautifully
I applaud the guys who buy the new sps and take there shot at acclimating them too aquarium life without them there would be no new corals hobby would get boring!

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing this thing needs crazy light to keep its color. What's the intensity of the lighting that you guys are giving it?

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have an 8 bulb ATI powermodule. Not getting alot of light at the moment will hopefully get it in some higher par next week. It is growing extremely fast though almost having based out the entire plug already about to run down the edges. Polyps are reddish but not bright red.

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have an 8 bulb ATI powermodule. Not getting alot of light at the moment will hopefully get it in some higher par next week. It is growing extremely fast though almost having based out the entire plug already about to run down the edges. Polyps are reddish but not bright red.

After seeing this I think I ended up with it too. I didn't buy it as pikachu, but some of the corals that came from tck don't look like what I thought I was ordering. I think I was sent whatever....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403318353656.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403318353656.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 679

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no clue what it is or what its going to turn out to be. This is what it looked like a month ago when I got it

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403337733266.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403337733266.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 668

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Pete I thought you said in your other post you dont pay more than 50 for sps frags? How much you paid for these. These were not cheap.

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it was sold to me as tck red titan. I don't know what it is though. It just seems to resemble the picture I quoted.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 32 21.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 109 73.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back