TCK Pikachu Acro!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get a par meter and check and will post in this thread. It's very low light if my guess is not off

jackson6745

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a the actually pikachu acro but I have a generic Australian piece that has the same color scheme, different coralite structure I think. The yellow is very bright in my tank but I lost the red polyps. Anyone able to keep the red polyps on this one?

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little update on mine would love to see some others. It seems it is trting to get that color on the tips

And my hyperion is coming along

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one. It browned out bad in shipping and is just starting to get yellow tips.More green then yellow ATM. I will try and take a pic later.

gregoryleonard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will post a pic tomorrow, but mine is fully encrusted, so growing fast, but I let my T5s (8 x 54 watt) go too long before just replacing them and all my frags in my system started to brown out some (in the Pkachu case, tan out) so now that my new bulbs are in as of Friday, it will take a few more weeks to get back to where it was (color wise with yellowish coralites and darker polyps). Pic coming tomorrow.

gregoryleonard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As promised, here's a current pic of Pikachu from Coral Kings. All T5 bulbs are replaced and I look forward to this coloring back up some more
I just cut the plug and glued it to a larger plug so that it can keep encrusting.
IMG_7693.jpg

J Rog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine in today from a frag pack a ordered and it came in looking good. Not browned out like a lot of these did apparently. I just put it in the tank and will get a pic tonight then I get home. But i think it looked great!

J Rog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here as mine. Just arrived this morning. Hard to capture the actual color on it at this point because of my lighting but you can see it looks very healthy. Couldn't be more happy with it

Attachments

• 1410991426526.jpg
    1410991426526.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 742

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back