The Great WAV Giveaway Sponsored by Neptune Systems! $500 Value (Free Entry) - Claimed

jasonp87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much to like about these powerheads! Dont have to worry about snails getting in. They are small and so don't take up space or become an eyesore. And they are quiet! That is big for me as my tank is in my living room.

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the new Apex WAV as they are designed by Neptune Apex so they would have been tested carefully like other Apex product and therefore would work with my existing Apex seamlessly. 1 of the plus over other wave maker would be the firmware upgrade option. It is so easy to upgrade firmware on Apex product.

WindeyD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the design and abilityto use with the controller.

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a bonus entry:

I like the WAV pump because of the APEX connectivity and the cost. The quick release is pretty cool and the units just look sleek.

Hoping I can win some!!

Thanks for the opportunity.

Boiler13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the bonus entry, it would be a good excuse to get an apex controller to play around with before I get my bigger tank.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently been looking at ways to utilize my Apex better since I set up a new tank. It's a great time for new technology and these WAV pumps would be the perfect addition and upgrade over my current Gyre. I'm looking for more controllability and a multiple pump set up. The WAV pumps would be perfect!

Sahye

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh coolll some real stuf really like it.my 150g tank gonna love i

Back