The Great WAV Giveaway Sponsored by Neptune Systems! $500 Value (Free Entry) - Claimed

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the new wav pumps from Neptune because they will be of great build quality and well thought out as everything that Neptune makes. The control and information from the wav setup will be yet another awesome controllable component to add to my apex setup. I would love to add this new product to my setup.

Next on my list of apex gear is
Dos
Conditivity probe and module
And some water sensors.
Maybe an extra feeder.

kstone2274

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be a great addition to my new build. I like the way you can change the angle and its also controlled by Apex

Miketc17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how the new WAV pumps seem to be very small and compact. That's one of the biggest factors I take into consideration when buying items that will physically go into my display tank. These seem very small and sleek. Plus, it's a Neptune product, you can't go wrong!

WilRams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like my Neptunes products and integration. Apex all the things! So that parts a no brainer. By what I can tell they would be great to add to my current setup specially where I have some dead zones going.

BackInTheTank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am all about Neptune's products. I feel like every time I think about a peice of euipment I want to buy. I first check to see if it is apex friendly. Now with all these add ons I feel like I am going to do a Neptune's product themed tank. This will be where every peice of equipment is either made by Neptune's or is running through the apex. I would probly do this on a rimless cube. Maybe make it the center peice of my kitchen table and hid the filtration under the table accessed by a hidden panel!! I would keep the Neptune's color scheme and add some etchings of the different equipment names into the stand !! Like Apex, DOS , WAV , PM1 , EB8.. etc... I am.so all about what this company brings to my table . ( No Pun Intended) ^ Copyright^ lol ;) But anyways just not much more to sah about them but there is not one item they make that I wouldn't spend my money on! These WAV just make the idea I have had running for a while and in the works. I am slowly buying pieces of Neptune's equipment and putting it aside for my New Neptune's Kitchen Bar Style Table Around Low Large Rimless Cube! No that sounds better than watching TV at the dinner table!!

SeaHaven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Would love to get my hands on the WAV because I just recently got my feet wet with Apex products and I am seriously in love! My favorite thing about Apex is the controllability. The thought of being able to control my powerheads now is perfect! I am currently running cheap powerbeads so I do not have the ability to create randomized flow with my apex. Having this ability would give my reef and overall around better health. Thanks for the opportunity!!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 105 80.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.6%
Back