• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

True mystery tye dye shrooms FS

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have a few Mystery Tye dye shrooms for sale.
Would like to sell local If possible
First one is a producing mother and has 2 babies on the frag that will also be included for $500 (if it doesn't sell I will drag off the babies and sell all 3 separately)
I also have 3 more babies ready to go all larger than a dime, two of them have red already
No red for $100 and the 2 with red are $150 each

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. Shipping would be extra but I'm sure it's not much. Was trying to sell locally first since shipping is never as good as handing someone a healthy coral. If it doesn't sell locally In A couple days I will ship it. All prices do not include shipping

izzyish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much would shipping be to 77469? Would like to get the shroom with no red markings.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im interested, and semi-local(few hours north). true mystery tie dye, mind if I ask about the lineage? does the momma get big 4"+ or stay smaller? thanks and GLWS

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im interested, and semi-local(few hours north). true mystery tie dye, mind if I ask about the lineage? does the momma get big 4"+ or stay smaller? thanks and GLWS

the mother im selling probably get 2 1/2 inches to 3inches when fully expanded in my tank (i have a lot of flow in my tank so its not the best environment for the shrooms to fully expand. its possible the shroom is larger since i dont think i have really seen it FULLY expanded but only want to say what i know for positive). it has lots of red already and tons more coming in all around it in small specs that will develop as it ages. i also anticipate that it will be getting some green anytime now (the shroom is over 1+ year old closer to 1 1/2 old.) its produced 2 babies in the last few months so it appears that it will be a nice productive mother (some shrooms take longer than others to produce babies so the fact that this one has started popping them out already is a great sign its gona be a producer). my mother shroom produces at least 1 baby per month so its super productive and its about 3+ years old.
the lineage is from rommels original mystery tye dye import so these are the real deal. my mother shroom is either the grand daughter or great grand daughter(dont remember which, cause i bought it years ago from "kmanti") to rommels original mother.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, thanks for the in-depth info! A real TD/JB has been on the list for some time, and if you got it from "kmanti", its the real deal!
If they are still around when I head that way next, Id swoop one!! If not these, im guessing another baby or two will pop soon.

thanks again

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, thanks for the in-depth info! A real TD/JB has been on the list for some time, and if you got it from "kmanti", its the real deal!
If they are still around when I head that way next, Id swoop one!! If not these, im guessing another baby or two will pop soon.

thanks again
No problem. Lemme kno when gonA b around and I'm sure I will have something for yA :)

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting tons of requests for shipping and I really do want to accommodate peeps but I just have had terrible luck with shipping (I mean things getting shipped to me-I have never shipped before personally). My biggest concern is taking a perfectly healthy coral out of my tank and shippjng it and if it dies for any reason I have to warranty it with another perfectly good piece of refund someone the money and it's just a loss for me. I kno shrooms a pretty hardy so shipping may not be an issue but I wouldn't garantee it so if anybody wants to have something shipped and YOU take your chances then I would consider it (still don't prefer to ship tho. I would take the utmost of care I'm attempting to ship cause I really would t want anybody to lose a piece-I've had that happen too many times to me and it's always the high end stuff that seems to be most sensitive-lol)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back