What is giving you trouble in your tank right now?

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all have something at one point or another that gives us trouble when it comes to our tanks. Maybe it is a coral that isn't due well, an algae outbreak or equipment not working correctly. I am wondering what is giving you trouble with your tank right now.

Propane

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having trouble trying to keep nitrates and phosphates up. I feel like I’m over feeding using flake food for the 2 mollies. Broadcasting benepets, reef chili, and ab plus. Sometimes mysis shrimp. All that and I’m dosing phosphate.

Edit: Also dosing ammonia.

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My problem of the last several weeks is that I have 12 Radion G6 Pro on Mobius. And every day some of the lights are not coming on with the group - and not turning on later in the day. Somedays I have 10 lights on, some days on 7, haven't reached a 50% off yet - that I am aware of. There are power to the lights and Mobius says the lights are connected but they just aren't all coming on.

Dave B

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all have something at one point or another that gives us trouble when it comes to our tanks. Maybe it is a coral that isn't due well, an algae outbreak or equipment not working correctly. I am wondering what is giving you trouble with your tank right now.
Ignoring the fish, it’s the Aquilonastra stars. They were taking out coral within hours. I’ve now had a shrimp in place for the last 2 weeks and the tank looks incredibly sterile in comparison!
IMG_6294.jpeg

IMG_6295.jpeg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What species of wrasse is that first one?
That is Cirrhilabrus finifenmaa, previously known as Cirrhilabrus rubrisquamis. I cant quite remember the common name.

SpyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clam murdering nassurus snails.

Back