Who loves rainbows?

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought that photo particularly appropriate here because University of Oregon is incredibly supportive of LGBTQ+ rights. From their website:

A Campus for All​

The LGBT Education and Support Services team works to affirm the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, asexual, aromantic, and allied (LGBTQIA+) students, faculty, and staff by providing educational and supportive resources. Our campus has been recognized as the top college in Oregon for LGBTQ students by the Campus Pride Index.

We are dedicated to providing space for all University of Oregon community members to explore their understanding of sexual/romantic orientation, gender, gender expression, and intersections of identities. We look forward to being in community with you.

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.”

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back