• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Bowser Paly

Bandomo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, if I show you my CAR, which then morphed to a CAO, which now morphed to a "Bowser," you'll happily pay $100 per polyp! Its by far my favorite polyp in my frag tank.
Blows my MY Clementines, Rastas, Utter Chaos, you name it, out of the water! Wish I had great camera skills to prove it.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, if I show you my CAR, which then morphed to a CAO, which now morphed to a "Bowser," you'll happily pay $100 per polyp! Its by far my favorite polyp in my frag tank.
Blows my MY Clementines, Rastas, Utter Chaos, you name it, out of the water! Wish I had great camera skills to prove it.
This... 1smile1 that's what I think has happened man... I have watched my cars morph so many times if I showed you them now you would be like nope that's not the same polyp.. Lol

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some CAOs from sexycorals. First they morphed into CARs so I was pretty bummed but now they've morphed again and look IDENTICAL to images I google for Bowser Palys! Needless to say I'm thrilled. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow when lights come on.

Anyone know what happened to that thread posted today where the guy was selling jawbreaker shrooms and "bowsers"?

Last edited:

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats fair haha. The "bowsers" looked a bit off anyways.

Last edited:

Bandomo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This... 1smile1 that's what I think has happened man... I have watched my cars morph so many times if I showed you them now you would be like nope that's not the same polyp.. Lol

I think my newest morph would be called candy apple yellows, LOL

Gitsoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man I wish I had bowsers also! GOOD LUCK!

Sorry If I steal the thread a bit but what defines Commercial selling?

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Commercial selling is best defined as: Selling commercially.

JK. curious about this also.

OP
OP
ddiver

ddiver

Fragging Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No offense but i probably wouldn't.I've seen plenty of CAR/CAO morphs and they don't compare to Bowsers.Unless you have/had or seen one in person, you wouldn't know unless you are a true collector and can distinguish subtle differences.I'm not saying you're not a true collector but there are a ton of people that are misinformed that thinks they know what they're talking about just because they have a few highend polyps.

I know and can account for everyone that have/had true bowsers.They've melted on almost everyone that had one and it literally grows 1 polyp every 6+ month at best if you're lucky and it doesn't matter if you get killer growth on all your other polyps.I've had plenty of people show me their "Bowser" colonies and i can't help but to be angry that they got my hopes up just to be let down.

Last edited:

Nanofins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, you should really give it up Billy. These things suck anyway...:wink:

bowser_19086.jpg

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was that geared towards me? Or is Troylee's name also billy? Haha

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 176 72.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 45 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back