225 Tank, stand, hood and sump for sale

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. im a MTRC member from Winchester, TN. I have a 225 gallon glass tank that I need to get rid of before the Mrs kills me and forces me to either sell the boat or get rid of my 180. :cry:

the tank is in GREAT shape and very clean. the stand and hood need some TLC, but otherwise in great shape. the tank is not drilled yet as I was going to put in a glass holes.com overflow on it but changed tanks entirely. this tank originally had a broken end pane. it was replaced and the entire tank was resealed. it has been tested and is in perfect shape. I used Glass cages black silicone on it and trust me, the photos dont do it justice.

My bottom line on the tank is $400 if you come get it.

I know im not "Local" but im only an hour or so from Huntsville, so not a bad drive for a good deal.

Tank measures 72x24x30 tall. stand adds an inch to the first two and is 28" tall. 1/2" glass with very few scratches.

CIMG1038.jpg

CIMG1032.jpg

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back