Feeding about for clowns

Antonio87

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
Melbourne
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys
I have 2 small clowns, bout 40mm and 30mm and a scooter. How much should I be feeding them. I've been giving them 1/4 of a brine shrimp cube.
I also have a spotted leopard wrasse but the little **** is still hiding in the sand (2nd day in the tank)
 
IMO they should be fed at least once or twice a day. I feed my fish 3 or 4 times a day.

I also like to mix up the food, feeding only one single type of food will not provide all the nutrition needed.
 
IMO they should be fed at least once or twice a day. I feed my fish 3 or 4 times a day.

I also like to mix up the food, feeding only one single type of food will not provide all the nutrition needed.
Yeah I feed them a 0730 and 1930. Both times 1/4 of a cube.
So mix it with pallets?
 
sure, pellets are made to provide all required nutrition to fish. I also feed reef frenzy, fishes love that stuff. I also feed veggie flakes and frozen mysis, sometimes I hatch baby brine shrimp for them....
 
sure, pellets are made to provide all required nutrition to fish. I also feed reef frenzy, fishes love that stuff. I also feed veggie flakes and frozen mysis, sometimes I hatch baby brine shrimp for them....
I have the Aquaforest marine mix s pallets
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new