Philrodrigo

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The CTARS Board has just received word that a dear member and friend, Philip Rodriguez (Philrodrigo) has passed away.

We send our sincerest regards and deepest sympathies to his family during this time sorrow. We have had some amazing times and memories with Phil throughout the years and will deeply miss him and his sense of humor. He will always be remembered for his love of colorful euphyllia, beautiful and eye popping zoas and his amazing cooking.

We will keep everyone posted with any news as we learn it.

Anyone who wishes to donate to the family please visit the page we have set up for him at http://www.ctars.org/club/memory-philip-rodriguez/

Last edited:

Frankyrivera

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awful news. My condolences to his family. Does anyone know what happened. Once arrangements are made CTARS should show their support to one of their fallen members may he RIP

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe it either I was at his place last week as well! RIP Phil you will be missed

Paulywalnuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sad. Great guy. My condolences to his family. I will be happy to help out with anything needed.
Please let me know

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great guy, too young.

If someone who knew him well would like to organize a collection for a flower arrangement for the family on behalf of the reefing community he was apart of Id like to donate.

OP
OP
chriskid

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awful news. My condolences to his family. Does anyone know what happened. Once arrangements are made CTARS should show their support to one of their fallen members may he RIP
franky , if you know me or this club , you know this this is allready being looked into. Its a sad day.

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is such terrible news. Phil was such a great guy and would do anything to help anyone especially when it came to the hobby. I enjoyed getting to know him over the last several years and he will surely be missed.

My condolences to his family and friends. RIP Phil you were a good man.

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Agree wholeheartedly. It is so sad when someone is taken so young. Deepest condolences to his family. We are happy to help in anyway. RIP Phil.

james30ct

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terrible news. Lost the friend I knew most in this club. Gonna miss him. R.I.P.

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in shock. Please let us know what happened. Phil was a good man and always first in line to help others. Chris, I'm nearby and can help out.

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They always say the good die young. He had anouther mission more important. Hope he gets his wings fast. Huge heart wore it on his sleeves well with arms wide open Always willing to bend over backwards for anyone. If anyone catchs wind of the services plz let us know.

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. I don't know what to say that hasn't been said already. So sad. Our prayers and condolences are going out to his family.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, don't know what to say. He was way too young. I only got the chance to meet him once and the occasional back and forth in the forum, he seemed like a great guy. My condolences to family and friends.

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am totally in shock and he will be missed RIP Phil... you have helped me out alot with my reef, i will miss your help

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I always enjoyed his posts. Really sorry to hear this. My first thought is always "kids" as a father myself. Sad news :(

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back