OP
OP
chriskid

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would expect the members to attend. I thing this goes without saying.

OP
OP
chriskid

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm happy to say that CTARS raised $445 for the Rodriguez family. Thank you to those who were kind enough to send something in. We will present the family with a check today.

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is great to see the outpouring of support from our members. We truly have a wonderful group of people in our club!

OP
OP
chriskid

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you all who wuz able to donate to Phils wonderful family. Also I thank you all who came to say goodbye.Phil really loved this club with all his heart and the turn out showed that many felt the same about him. A few dedicated members will be attempting to keep his tank going for the family, and hopefully teach his dear sister how it all works. I will have a membership-card going her way in hopes of showing her why most of us love this club as much as we do.

In the good and bad of my life in this club ive learned that we have VERY caring members. you know who you are, and so do I.
and I am proud to also be a part of all your lives. I am also proud to be a part of something Phil held so dear.

Thank you again
Chris Messier
(another reef dummy)

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cris ,

Both you and Missie and the board do a great job, and I want to thank you all for giving us a great club. Phil is going to be missed he helped me out with my tank and i am going to miss him telling me to try this or that. Hopefully he will be sending down help from Heaven to help us all.

sue

chris82079

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry i missed everything being out of town this weekend. i live like 10 minutes from phils house and would be willing to help out with his tank. please let me know!

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad we were able to pay our respects to Phils family, they were very welcoming to the club and they appreciated everything we did for them. Phil really loved this club and it was nice to be a part of it. RIP Phil, you will be missed but your memory will live on in the CTARS community.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back