Frag Plug Making and Plug Holder “FORGET ABOUT IT”.

Young Frankenstein

I sniff ozone and relax.
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
135
Location
South Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This are plugs that will last for over 100 years in water, I called and verified with “Cement Mix†Safe for ponds after cure, no toxic chemicals, 9000 psi after 28 days, this plugs are super duper strong “FORGET ABOUT ITâ€. You must let them cure before introducing to the aquarium for at least 45 days.

Step 1 make the forms
h1.jpg
h5.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg


h1.jpg


h2.jpg


h3.jpg


h5.jpg
 
The curing to bring to a natural PH is 28 days in water, the cement is all natural, you can download the DATA sheet from the above link and I also called about 3 times myself and spoke to their chemist. I would cure in water for about 45 days. Also you can pretty much use the media of your choice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new