Sasquatch???

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well,Im going to say we dont just see a hairy creature,after all,what would be causing the chickens to take caution by doing what ever they do?LOL

Can't you remember what it was like to be a kid though? Moss hanging from a tree and blowing in the wind could have been a big hairy creature....

I remember my imagination as a kid....It was pretty dang strong....I suppose that my imagination as a child was similar to what someone sees when they do shrooms......just sayin :)

Maybe Rev saw an alien...now that I would believe.
 
Pics or it didn't happen...:tongue:

Seriously though, I'm not a believer. I just feel that if it existed we would have one good pic by now, some 100 years later.

I'm not doubting that Rev or anyone else saw "something", I just don't think it was an 8'+ hairy apeman....:sure:
 
I had a bit of down time at work today and walked down a trail to a duck pond that I had heard about and along the way I came across this sign so I snapped a cell pic of it...

1118100844.jpg
 
I had a bit of down time at work today and walked down a trail to a duck pond that I had heard about and along the way I came across this sign so I snapped a cell pic of it...

1118100844.jpg

Wow! I didn't know Rev was that old!
 
We were talking about bigfoot at work the other day and I told them about Rev's encounter.... gives me the chills everytime I read it:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new