My 220

hitmanhoos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
113
Reaction score
2
Location
WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 220 gal tank. 7' X 2' X 2' It's been a slow build. I added live rock in April. I didn't add any corals until July. I only have a couple firefish and a Radiant wrasse at the moment. Trying to decide what the other fish will be. I love fairy wrasse so I'll get several of those and a tang or two. My plan is to keep mostly LPS and lots of Zs & Ps.

Skimmer is a Super Reef Octopus 3000
Lighting is 3 X 250 watt Radiums in Lumenbright reflectors
Flow is a VorTech MP40wES, Tunze 6105, 2 x modded maxi jets.
vertex biopellet reactor


1FTS.jpg
 
Your tank looks nice! I like the aquascape! You plan on mounting those frags?
 
Thanks for the kind words. I'll probably mount some of the frags, but I like LPS on the sand so we'll see. I struggle making up my mind and sticking to it.

I got the acans from Austin Aqua farms.

Next up is zoas & palys. I'll be stalking the livestock forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new