June Photo of the Month Entry Thread (Special Video Edition)

  • Thread starter Thread starter soccerbag
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
3,848
Reaction score
133
Location
Richmond, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
June Photo Of The Month Entry Thread
Fire up your cameras / video cameras / phones for the June POTM competition.
This month's subject is: 30-Second Reef Videos

Enter your videos in this thread. Here are the rules:
--The video must be of your reef, shot by you, and posted to the threads by you.
--Any reef video up to 30 seconds will be considered. Anything over will not be considered.
--One entry per person
--Images will be judged by a chosen panel, i.e., the winner will NOT be determined by a popular vote. The panel's decision is final
--Among the factors that will be considered are focus, white balance, composition, creativity, and overall video quality.
--Submission deadline is midnight Central time, June 20th.



The winner will receive POTM Logo under their name and a years free premium membership. :)
​
 
Last edited:
Cool this should be good!
 
Alright!! Can't wait to see those entries!!! :bounce:
 
Great ideal. hopefully after i get my tank moved this weekend i won't have too many problems and can get a good vid.
 
This is the only good vid I ever got from my nano.

[video]http://www.tubechop.com/watch/384089[/video]
 
OK, a quick question... Can they be ANY type of video of your tank? Basically whatever the creative minds come up with centered around the tank?
 
OK, a quick question... Can they be ANY type of video of your tank? Basically whatever the creative minds come up with centered around the tank?


I don't see why not. : )
 
Here is my 30 seconds video for the contest.

[video=youtube;obqVD0Stdn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obqVD0Stdn0&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
Good job luisgo!! :clap2: Great video!!
 
Here's my submission. There's too much to squeeze in in only 30 secs, but I hope you like it:

[video=youtube_share;vh0Q8v4gf8I]http://youtu.be/vh0Q8v4gf8I[/video]
 
Last edited:
I almost missed this! Looks like I have a project for today and tomorrow, hahahah! Nice entries so far!
 
Here goes nothing (can't figure out why it put an ad on mine either.... I can't figure out how to turn that off... sorry :( )

[video=youtube;jOAjr5aBLxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOAjr5aBLxk[/video]
 
Normally for my tank videos I try to produce a tranquil feeling. This time I wanted to try something new, an upbeat reef tank video, so here it is:

Make sure to watch it in HD!

[video=youtube;unlefXV6E2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unlefXV6E2M[/video]
 
Last edited:
Mine says 31 seconds in the image of the video but it changes to 29 seconds as soon as you click play, is that ok?
 
Last edited:
It cool, if you play it it says 30. By the way I cant compete with that, nice job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new