SCUBA Diving - Post your pictures & videos

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My girlfriend and I are down in the Bahamas... Atlantis to be exact. We just finished up our first dives together (outside of our certification dives). We had a blast and I can't wait to go again in the future. I was certified almost 10 years ago, but never got the chance to go diving so getting back into it was definitely interesting. We did a refresher course yesterday and had our two dives with Bahama Divers this morning.

There isn't much in terms of reef going on down here, but we got the chance to see some beautiful fish (Damsels, Tangs, Groupers, Lion Fish, Eels, and octopus, etc). I also saw two dolphins, but my girlfriend wasn't able to turn around in time. We ordered a DVD of the dive and I should have it by tomorrow, which is when I plan on getting a video or two up. Until then I was hoping any other divers out there could share some pictures and/or videos of their dives.

Let's see what you have!

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
sf_ramsden

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, thanks Swanny! I just realized somethings after going through your threads there, I need to go diving in Mexico!

What camera were you using there, or what is your setup?

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
sf_ramsden

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of mine in these threads. There are some duplicates in the 2 threads. Some are above water but there are quite a few underwater shots.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/43695-bagbos-travel-photo-thread-very-pic.html

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/39786-ot-recent-trip-french-polynesia-pic.html

Wow Craig... I went through both those threads and have now added so many more places I want to visit before I leave this world. Thanks for those pictures!

Let's keep this going everyone! Feel free to post you favs here in this thread!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 26.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 40 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back