• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CANON 100mm MACRO Lens and Hood For Sale....

lazyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a lightly used macro lens for sale, price is 400.00 dollars plus shipping and insurance if you want it. Its never been near saltwater, I used it for about a week or so during a photography class where I took a few pictures of flowers and bugs. Everything is in great shape, no scratches or anything - and it comes with a "hood" that blocks out any light reflections not to mention protects the lens itself. (ET-67)

If you wanted all the technical information I would stringly encourage the Googling of Canon 100mm Macro Lens which should point you in the right direction. If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them. Its a Canon product "Ultrasonic" EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM

I also have a Canon AC Adaptor, its rather specific about what it will fit and not fit....it doesn't work in my Rebel XSI I know that.... :-0 Its a Canon product, ACK-E2 model, I want 40.00 dollars plus shipping for it. Please Google model number for more information and specs...thanks.

macrolens.jpg

macrolens2.jpg

canonpoweradaptor.jpg

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great lens at a great price. Anyone looking for a Canon Macro lens this is the one you want!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back