☆☆ - Fall Grow-Out Contest - Blue Ghost Picture Entries - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

alpacaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
image.jpg

This is all that is left and I’m trying the super glue trick to see if it works.
that's so wild! After I got through the first rough 2 months, mine's been a resilient ol' dude and has adapted well to anything I've thrown at it.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
300 par. Sorry for the late reply I just measured it @Jasonak
Thanks! I might need to relocate mines getting about 600 par for 4 hours a day and does not look like that at all. Its slowly growing, but tiny to no PE hasent even encrusted the frag. Its odd cus bonzai is right next to it and seems to be doing great. Go figure.

Tompickles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I might need to relocate mines getting about 600 par for 4 hours a day and does not look like that at all. Its slowly growing, but tiny to no PE hasent even encrusted the frag. Its odd cus bonzai is right next to it and seems to be doing great. Go figure.
That’s funny I’m at 300 par for 6 hours and my bonsai is in the same par and not growing or doing anything. It probably needs higher light

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys. Coming to the end of the month. I have a busy weekend ahead so not sure if I’ll get to posting current stats before the end of the month. My apologies.

alpacaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Reefing102 @StatelineReefer @BranchingHammer

Month 5 update. I moved all my contest frags to the center, sitting at just over 300 PAR now. The Blue Ghost seems to be doing really well. I can't really explain it well, but the flesh seems thicker/more dense/more full.

I'm 99% sure my neptune trident is dying and due for a refurb, as the numbers it's putting up are way out of whack.

RNg0qlc.jpeg

xXJFvcn.jpeg

oMfoZHc.jpeg

NOQO1QS.jpeg

@Reefing102 @StatelineReefer @BranchingHammer

Month 4 update. Blue ghost is doing well, thinking about moving it up to the center of the tank to see if it likes the higher PAR (going from 150 to 250). My ruler is from the base of the growth as all 3 contest corals continue to encrust.

Nutrients, alk, ca, and mg are all elevated from last month, but everything seems to like it so I'm not concerned. New fish are doing great, and my $40 rescue lobo (bottom center right in the cave in the FTS) is recovering well.

I'm hosting the images on imgur now so they don't get autocompressed by the forum. Should be easier to see my ICP results.

b9ZMiVT.jpeg

733LEL7.jpeg

iXE42Wa.jpeg

YPczqxi.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 149 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back