0.0 dKH with KHDirector

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, since yesterday night my KHD is acting up, the first measurement was dKH of 317 (yes, you are reading it right), and since then measuring 0 each single time, the dosing heads are all working fine, the pH probe port is not leaking.
- The sampling line is in the water, the normal and emergency outlets are above water level, as usual
- I tried emptying the cell completely, flushing the cell, venting the internal reagent tube (from the app), and then retaking measurements, still 0.
- The pH probe is connected correctly to the KHDirector, the pH value changes while measuring (checked in the app).

Anyone has any suggestions?

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone, since yesterday night my KHD is acting up, the first measurement was dKH of 317 (yes, you are reading it right), and since then measuring 0 each single time, the dosing heads are all working fine, the pH probe port is not leaking.
- The sampling line is in the water, the normal and emergency outlets are above water level, as usual
- I tried emptying the cell completely, flushing the cell, venting the internal reagent tube (from the app), and then retaking measurements, still 0.
- The pH probe is connected correctly to the KHDirector, the pH value changes while measuring (checked in the app).

Anyone has any suggestions?
Make sure all your tubes are clear. Filter on the sample line is clean, no air bubbles in any of the lines, no pinholes in the pump head hoses, the drain line hasn’t become submerged or blocked.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back