20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
I was hoping to go have a nice breakfast with the family but both kids said “uh no, we just want Spidey daddy” and my wife is still sleeping.

I’m sipping coffee in my recliner and planning my next coral buys. I should be picking up some killer torches from my LFS today, if the auction winnings is correct.
 
I was hoping to go have a nice breakfast with the family but both kids said “uh no, we just want Spidey daddy” and my wife is still sleeping.

I’m sipping coffee in my recliner and planning my next coral buys. I should be picking up some killer torches from my LFS today, if the auction winnings is correct.
I sipping coffee deciding what my plans are for the day/weekend
 
I was hoping to go have a nice breakfast with the family but both kids said “uh no, we just want Spidey daddy” and my wife is still sleeping.

I’m sipping coffee in my recliner and planning my next coral buys. I should be picking up some killer torches from my LFS today, if the auction winnings is correct.
Woo hoo new corals!!!
 
Everyone stay safe out there wherever you are today please!
And no Smorgs getting sick, hurting themselves, falling down....
At least for today. :smiling-face: :rolleyes:
 
Everyone stay safe out there wherever you are today please!
And no Smorgs getting sick, hurting themselves, falling down....
At least for today. :smiling-face: :rolleyes:
Russell Crowe Ok GIF by Acorn TV
 
Good morning Mike!
Enjoy your day my friend!
You got any big plans? Working? I assume the weekends the busy days?
 
Good morning Mike!
Enjoy your day my friend!
This is how I'm learning all the names I don't know lol.
Hi Mike! Thanks, Joel!
Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+
 
We are supposed to get more snow this weekend, finally, but now I am really regretting not getting tires on my wife’s Volvo sooner.

That horse picture made me chuckle and I don’t really know why.

Hope everyone has a great day!

For a good cup of coffee I highly suggest:

Big Shoulders Coffee Roaster, local to Chicago but they have some really nice single source beans.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new