20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Uh oh... I think I might be in trouble.























Mike's been gone for a couple of minutes. I'm pretty sure he's googling a response.
Im like a small mammals that climbs trees and collects acorns... I saw some cyano growing on a frag and I just spent the last hour or so blowing rocks with a turkey baster... :grinning-face-with-sweat: I need to win one of these tunze powerheads so I can use my jebao as a rock blower!
 
Yes!
20 white 25 blue.
Brother, I have seen so much growth in my tank with those lights, and I only use them at 60% blue and 20% white, this weekend I am going to increase it by 5% in both to see how it goes. I need to frag this asap lol
20250205_215244.jpg
 
Brother, I have seen so much growth in my tank with those lights, and I only use them at 60% blue and 20% white, this weekend I am going to increase it by 5% in both to see how it goes. I need to frag this asap lol
20250205_215244.jpg
Wow!
Insane!
 
Brother, I have seen so much growth in my tank with those lights, and I only use them at 60% blue and 20% white, this weekend I am going to increase it by 5% in both to see how it goes. I need to frag this asap lol
20250205_215244.jpg
They can't be beat for the price.
They have taken A LOT of getting used to coming from T5's.
 
The person who was injured at my work joined a meeting in Microsoft Teams and told us they're doing okay! She was in so much pain last night I was really afraid she'd been badly hurt. What a relief!
 
Brother, I have seen so much growth in my tank with those lights, and I only use them at 60% blue and 20% white, this weekend I am going to increase it by 5% in both to see how it goes. I need to frag this asap lol
20250205_215244.jpg
Hey, Luis

I'm being incredibly kind, and this is such a burden for me. BUT.......... I'll happily take frags if you have too many.


Just sayin' ;)
 
The person who was injured at my work joined a meeting in Microsoft Teams and told us they're doing okay! She was in so much pain last night I was really afraid she'd been badly hurt. What a relief!
So glad to hear!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new