OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, job done for today( going to my others full-time jobs ), How was monday everyone?
Day off for me so laundry,house cleaning and cleaning all my freshwater tanks.

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a retired IT Program Director and former Director of Community Outreach for Special Olympics. It’s really cool all the different careers the Smorgasbord group has.

My new title is Nonna!

IT Program Director look like a busy job, but when you love what you do nothing is complicated, I bet being a nonna is the best job ever.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, job done for today( going to my others full-time jobs ), How was monday everyone?
I have just under 2 hours to go and then a long commute, won’t be home until after 8:00 but it was a busy day and is going quickly.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IT Program Director look like a busy job, but when you love what you do nothing is complicated, I bet being a nonna is the best job ever.
Yes, when the job matches your passion and skill set it is the best.

But the best job is Nonna for sure! No pressure, just spoil and love them. And sneak cookies…

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Job interview for me today. My other job just doesn't have enough clients yet to give me full time employment. I have only worked 2 hours with them. I'd like this one too so, we'll see.
Go get them Katrina!!! You got this!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just under 2 hours to go and then a long commute, won’t be home until after 8:00 but it was a busy day and is going quickly.
I didn’t realize your daily commute was so long Kev. How you handling that?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hit them straight Tim!
Nope! Lots of trees and desert. I think I came home with more golf balls than I left with though... Found a lot of spares looking for my lost ones. :face-with-tears-of-joy: We shot a 71 on a par 72 course so not bad.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow - I caught up - at least on this thread!

Heading out soon for 4 of 10 radiation treatments. They finally caught up with me this weekend- my 4 ft ladder is literally right next to bed, with all the tools to do a bit of tank maintenance- just didn’t have energy. Ok, I did have a little and that was used holding and feeding my sweet lil granddaughter Gia. Held her and rocked her to sleep for an hour. No better medicine on this Earth.

Going to see both grandkids tonight and throughout the week (countdown to daughter moving), so i might not be on as much.

My daughter did a drive by this weekend and literally just dropped something off on porch and got back in car with kids.

Jake ((16 months) started to cry as she drove away! He recognized Nonna’s house and wanted to see me. There are no words to express my utter joy that he truly knows me. Insert heart emoji
Better use of energy in my opinion. Good choice!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just remember all, every family has their crazy cousin Eddy, if you don’t know who it is then it’s probably you, just saying.
Says crazy cousin Eddy...

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know it's not taco tuesday but, lunch time
1000087123.jpg
We just call it Mexican Food Monday, Taco Tuesday, More Tacos Wednesday, Taco Thursday, Friday's are for Tacos, and Weekend Tacos!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back