00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Joel, but today is going to be a hotter day than yesterday brother, they even put an excessive heat alert
1000089987.jpg
Guess I’m arriving to Florida in a heatwave!

Luis, I’m staying in the Winter Park area of Orlando, do you know the area to recommend good Cuban food where the locals go?

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Luis, I’m staying in the Winter Park area of Orlando, do you know the area to recommend good Cuban food where the locals go?
Unfortunately I don't know Orlando very well, but a while ago some friends recommended this one to me, it's more like a cafeteria but they told me that the food was really good, I'll give you the name and address and if you stop by let us know how it was.
1000090004.jpg

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It is expected that it will be quite hot these next few weeks, I recommend bringing hats and always carrying bottles of water.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I don't know Orlando very well, but a while ago some friends recommended this one to me, it's more like a cafeteria but they told me that the food was really good, I'll give you the name and address and if you stop by let us know how it was.
1000090004.jpg
Wow Luis, I just checked out their menu! Very cuban and everything looks delicious. Their Cuban sandwich kept staring at me.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000090004.jpg
Thank you Luis! I will ask the TSA and WWC crew as well and will absolutely let you know how it was. Photos will of course be provided

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Luis! I will ask the TSA and WWC crew as well and will absolutely let you know how it was. Photos will of course be provided
Are you leaving the 17th?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is expected that it will be quite hot these next few weeks, I recommend bringing hats and always carrying bottles of water.
I bought an extra sunhat that folds in a suitcase and will make sure i have water. I will be indoors most of the time, except when I’m hanging by the hotel pool, under an umbrella. I love hot weather and am basically a fish - so I dip in every 30 minutes.

Thank you for the reminders

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about stopping by the fish store on my way home to see if they have any super pretty bettas that I could add to my tank in bringing to work. I like the little fish I have in it but I miss the betta personality.
Isn’t it hard to choose? So many color variations

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fly to Orlando on the 13th and fly home on the 16th.
Ah, got it. The trip is so incredibly soon! I am so excited to see pictures and see what you get!!

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.6%
Back