00W's AIO Smorgasbord

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@luis angel, how is your tailspot doing today? Did he get some beauty sleep last night?
He is still adapting to the tank but the fish that worried me about attacking him was the royal gramma and so far I have only seen a couple of attacks from one of the clowns but nothing serious
1000091871.jpg

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is still adapting to the tank but the fish that worried me about attacking him was the royal gramma and so far I have only seen a couple of attacks from one of the clowns but nothing serious
1000091871.jpg
Looks alot better than yesterday! He must of gotten some nice beauty sleep last night!

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved one of my wave makers to were it would blow on my anemone so hopefully it will move to a better spot...
Let me know how it works for you, I am thinking of doing it to mine too.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Busy but good here. Work then played video games with my son on his new PlayStation he saved up for I think he said it's the PlayStation 5. He got the steering wheel and even bought a purple controller for me to use when we play together. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Awww. Nothing sweeter then when your son thinks you’re cool enough to play video games with them.. you need to get hubby to take a photo of you two battling it out!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like country...
My daughter did travel softball from 11yo to 18yo. Traveled all over Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. I was given a choice, Miley Ciras, Justin Bieber and that girl who dates the football guy or country. I chose country.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter did travel softball from 11yo to 18yo. Traveled all over Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. I was given a choice, Miley Ciras, Justin Bieber and that girl who dates the football guy or country. I chose country.
Good choice

Back