20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Give me a time and date!
You really don’t need to do it, I can drive to my birth state when I’m feeling better or we could meet halfway in like Sandusky.
 
This was my favorite shot during the Ole Miss Vanderbilt game.

Screenshot_20261010_191757_Gallery.jpg



The friend in the background is like, "umm Becky you need to choose one or the other"

Becky didn't say hold my beer....

file_00000000465881f687746a075bf5f695.png


Bruh....

Screenshot_20261010_191806_Gallery.jpg
Her parents are saying….what the heck!
 
You really don’t need to do it, I can drive to my birth state when I’m feeling better or we could meet halfway in like Sandusky.
Let me know what you want to do my friend.
I’d gladly drive down and we could go grab some food at your favorite place.
My wife is all in and says yes! She knows how big my heart is brother.
 
You really don’t need to do it, I can drive to my birth state when I’m feeling better or we could meet halfway in like Sandusky.
You just can’t make that Michigan line Lol !! 😆
 
This was my favorite shot during the Ole Miss Vanderbilt game.

Screenshot_20261010_191757_Gallery.jpg



The friend in the background is like, "umm Becky you need to choose one or the other"

Becky didn't say hold my beer....

file_00000000465881f687746a075bf5f695.png


Bruh....

Screenshot_20261010_191806_Gallery.jpg
Ok. I commented. However, I believe this is an AI image. Her pronoun friend has the same facial expression in both pictures
 
Well yeah. Mom drinks beer, baby sucks it back out from nip and passes out. That’s sweet dreams sir!
My man Paul comes in as pinch hitter and rails a home run!!
 
Ok. I commented. However, I believe this is an AI image. Her pronoun friend has the same facial expression in both pictures
And she’s much larger than anyone !
 
Ok. I commented. However, I believe this is an AI image. Her pronoun friend has the same facial expression in both pictures
Hahaha! The first pic of her and the baby is real, taken from my TV. The I removed the baby in the second pic with ai. Then just zoomed in on the other girl's face and took a screenshot.
 
And she’s much larger than anyone !
We've got the Smorgasbord slueths on the case 🤣
I zoomed in on her face and took a screenshot.

You can see my TV frame in the picture


20261010_183913.jpg
 
Hey Amanda, my wife just asked for the cream cheese white chicken chili and I can’t find it. Could you send it to me again please?
Sorry my internet went out for a while from the rain and storm I guess.



20261010_205120.jpg
 
Cardinal tetras ! That’s what I had in the discussion tank. I personally found them hardier than today’s overbred neons and a fair amount brighter. And for catfish Corydoras sp. are my favorite. I had 22 of 2 species in that tank- Panda and Sterbai as well as a number of Otocinclus and a few months in, 2 Gold Nugget pleco.
I love all of those! Especially the panda cory's. I went with neons instead of cardinal because I have found that cardinal do better at a slightly higher temp than neons and the white cloud minnows I already had don't do well at higher temps.
 
Amanda im sitting here with a completely empty 50 gallon AIO. It is supposed to be a coral frag tank, but this is giving me crazy, nostalgic thoughts about my freshwater days. I miss the peaceful, natural look and the prices. What a work of art my friend!
Awe thank you my friend! I love my planted freshwater tanks.
 
I think the random Gorgonians give great depth and give a “natural” look.
This one I placed in the middle of an “open” area.

IMG_2228.jpeg
Your tank is amazing my friend! What is that tall skinny piece?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new