00W's AIO Smorgasbord

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of sleep and send us some good pics of the 300 when your done working on it.
Sit in your garden too
yes yes..when I tore down the 140 to transfer everything to the 300, I had to frag all the zoas. and then had to frag them again when I took out the lava rock and replaced it with marco and caribesea rock,in Aug of 2023 I ended up with 60 frags. Since last month they finally are happy and have doubled, and now I can tell most of the zoas I have...I put them everywhere lol. It will look very cool once they fill in the rocks and the arches I have them on...tank is waking up...me not waking up...

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning y'all!
Happy taco Tuesday!
81ecce447a504e22d2eee53a5ce1c7ec.jpg
Gosh, I had tacos two nights in a row already. It would have to be bean tacos tonight unless I make a new batch of meat.

Or I could just pick up a pound of some delicious carne asada to go from my favorite taqueria!

Hellooo Taco Tuesday!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all, @ESABOE, I am fighting diseases since more than 5 weeks. This morning the dottyback passed away ( to be franck I was thinking he died 2 days ago), still one clown and the tailspot affected hopefully it will go away. The flame overcome it yesterday and other fishes didn't show symptoms, all are eating fine. Also 2 SPS going through RTN/STN.
So sorry @Remi , we’ve all been there, losing just one of our beloved pets sucks. I hope this turns around for you!

Calmwaters

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes yes..when I tore down the 140 to transfer everything to the 300, I had to frag all the zoas. and then had to frag them again when I took out the lava rock and replaced it with marco and caribesea rock,in Aug of 2023 I ended up with 60 frags. Since last month they finally are happy and have doubled, and now I can tell most of the zoas I have...I put them everywhere lol. It will look very cool once they fill in the rocks and the arches I have them on...tank is waking up...me not waking up...
Looking forward to seeing pictures as it grows in!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need a pic @1ocean , I’d love to see those zoas.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well llast month flew by me...Having coffee and notice my blonde naso does not fit in his favorite rock cave..so now I guess I will have to separate it some to open it up. I made it in 3 sections so this will be easy. Plus it would have been to big to place in the tank as 1 piece...so I guess I am getting wet and closer to the next tank...thinking 6ftx4ftx30inches tall.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gosh, I had tacos two nights in a row already. It would have to be bean tacos tonight unless I make a new batch of meat.

Or I could just pick up a pound of some delicious carne asada to go from my favorite taqueria!

Hellooo Taco Tuesday!
Definitely taqueria.

OP
OP
00W

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@00W Joel, since yesterday was chores (lawn), what does today look like for your day off?
I have a fishtank upstairs that needs to come downstairs.

OP
OP
00W

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hellooo Taco Tuesday!
Every day is taco Tuesday ;)

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone heard from @Katrina71 ? I haven’t seen her out and about on other threads or on here. I hope she hasn’t been waiting for us to bail her out of jail.
Lol. She was online yesterday night at 8: 30, but other than that I have not heard from her.

OP
OP
00W

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone heard from @Katrina71 ? I haven’t seen her out and about on other threads or on here. I hope she hasn’t been waiting for us to bail her out of jail.
Have not Kev.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back