00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everyone...I spent the whole day up yesterday after shift. Was up since monday night at 7pm and on Tuesday played with the tank, the backyard opened a beer at 4pm, sat infront of the tank in the recliner and woke up today at 6am ish...I never sleep that long...Oh I just found my 1/2 beer in the fridge, lol girl must have put it there...
That sounds like a productive AND relaxing day off. Good for you!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Screenshot_20240417-100919.png

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tempImagexfh4tR.png
IMG_3610.jpg tempImageltXvb2.png IMG_3525.JPG IMG_3608.jpg

Good afternoon everyone, my livestock has been in for about 5 days now. Clowns are pairing nicely and started eating on day 2. I have (2) clownfish (1) turbo snail, (1) cleaner shrimp, which I spent way too much on lol, (1) brittle star, honestly has been my favorite. I am liking the invertebrates more than my clowns lol.

I have been feeding the brittle star small shrimp every other day and might decrease it to once a week now. I read that it helps to make sure he is fed so he won't go after the livestock.

Ammonia: 0.25 or less
Nitrite: 0ppm
Nitrate: 5ppm
DKH: 6
ph: have to test still.

How long should I wait before performing first 10-15% water change? at this stage is calcium,magnesium, phosphate and DKH important?
So embarrassed and frustrated- didn’t see any notifications on your newly created build thread and you even tagged me! Just wanted you to know I wasn’t ignoring you.

I’m following your build now - love your new additions to your reef! You will enjoy the silly world of clownfish for sure.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So embarrassed and frustrated- didn’t see any notifications on your newly created build thread and you even tagged me! Just wanted you to know I wasn’t ignoring you.

I’m following your build now - love your new additions to your reef! You will enjoy the silly world of clownfish for sure.
Clown fish are mean finger biting fish!

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leaving work in about 15 minutes and will probably get home late. Storms and tornado warnings here in Cleveland and at home. :crying-face:
Jeez Kev keep that Yugo on the road bro.
Drive safe.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just get the plain fried chicken on a bun with fries and a lemonade. Ever had Cane's Chicken?
No.
Never even been to In and Out. :crying-face:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No.
Never even been to In and Out. :crying-face:
You're not missing much with In and Out. Decent but nothing I have to have. Sorry @ESABOE . I feel the same about White Castle.

In and Out has good fries but you have to eat them really fresh or they're gross.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back