00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi y'all! I have a friend in from Rhode Island. We spent the day thrift store shopping. It's what we did when we were young. Lol. Apparently I can still buy an outfit for 11.00 including shoes. New with tags. All Chico's and Anne Klein shoes.

Calmwaters

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y'all! I have a friend in from Rhode Island. We spent the day thrift store shopping. It's what we did when we were young. Lol. Apparently I can still buy an outfit for 11.00 including shoes. New with tags. All Chico's and Anne Klein shoes.
That sounds like an amazing day!

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds much better than my day by far!
You didn't happen to grab some tacos while out???

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's good but not the same! We have a tradition that we always stop at a chic fil a on the way to Georgia for opening weekend of deer hunting season.
I watched the Chic Fil A bowl how bout them apples. :upside-down-face:
Does that count?:thinking-face:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not mine. They love me
I threw my female on the ground once when she was younger. Not sure if she's scared of me now or what, but she hasn't bit me since!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Canes’ my son made me try it - meh. I make killer fried chicken.
Actual footage of Jennifer making fried chicken...
Threaten Cut Off GIF by King of Boys
Michael Myers Knife GIF by Halloween

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not missing much with In and Out. Decent but nothing I have to have. Sorry @ESABOE . I feel the same about White Castle.

In and Out has good fries but you have to eat them really fresh or they're gross.
No need to apologize - I hate their fries. Only in desperation do I even go to cause in and out cause it’s literally 3 feet from my freeway exit, I will get an animal Style burger. Just super grilled onion in lots of mustard, cheeseburger, bun; that’s it. Chocolate shake. Go directly across the street drive thru McDonald’s and get their fries. But again, rare occasion.

Never been back East to have a White Castle.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun fun fun! Need pics on those shoes mam!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back