00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty stressful day today, but I had tacos for dinner, so now today was the best!
Tacos make everything better. Sorry such a stressful day Walker. Maybe you need desert too!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everybody okay for a Thursday?
1960-chevrolet-impala.jpeg
Had to head up to the hospital for a test that is needed so I can get prior authorization for my infusions. I don’t think I did well, getting home at 10:45pm last night I didn’t get a chance to study like I would have liked to. Stopped by my lfs for some LRS reef frenzy and a coral but it was gone :crying-face: , she is going to call me when she gets another.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to head up to the hospital for a test that is needed so I can get prior authorization for my infusions. I don’t think I did well, getting home at 10:45pm last night I didn’t get a chance to study like I would have liked to. Stopped by my lfs for some LRS reef frenzy and a coral but it was gone :crying-face: , she is going to call me when she
Are u joking about not doing well on test - hard to tell with all the jokes.

What coral were you hoping to pick up?

Calmwaters

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always so difficult to leave the “work” family. But I bet there are quite a few people at your new job that are waiting for “Amanda” love and energy to come their way. They just don’t know it yet.
Thank you that made me feel better.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m I the only one who takes pleasure in adding Reef Energy AB+ and watching my tank turn yellow?
8DCB18F2-1FE2-4A8D-AED5-3B59DFC0E017.jpeg
Hehe, I love when I add the reef nutrition Phyto gets poured in every night and it’s dark green murky cloud floats thru the tank - muhahaha.

Guess we’re both weird like that!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are u joking about not doing well on test - hard to tell with all the jokes.

What coral were you hoping to pick up?
Generally if my lips are moving I am joking but I can see the difficulty with texts. It was a blood test. Last Thursday I waited one and a half hours to be told I could only have performed at the main hospital. You will have to wait and see when I post it on my build thread, it just past the two year mark on the 16th and I’m trying to get some traffic there, hoping to get to page four by the end of the year.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hehe, I love when I add the reef nutrition Phyto gets poured in every night and it’s dark green murky cloud floats thru the tank - muhahaha.

Guess we’re both weird like that!
I added that as well!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Generally if my lips are moving I am joking but I can see the difficulty with texts. It was a blood test. Last Thursday I waited one and a half hours to be told I could only have performed at the main hospital. You will have to wait and see when I post it on my build thread, it just past the two year mark on the 16th and I’m trying to get some traffic there, hoping to get to page four by the end of the year.
Oye. So you were joking about todays test then

And since you know notifications don’t work around here, can you post here when the first build thread update hits?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made carnitas and ate them with tortillas, refried beans, guacamole, and little lime on top. It was so good I ate way too
That sounds much better then what i’m having:

Tomato soup and cheese quesadillas. Which is nice comfort food but yours….

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds much better then what i’m having:

Tomato soup and cheese quesadillas. Which is nice comfort food but yours….
I made tomato soup today for the restaurant!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Headed for tacos now! Delivered the Notice of Decision to Terminate a little under 2 hours ago. Golf Monday, conference the Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, steaks for dinner with a vendor, my wife, and some guys (and their wives) from work. Gonna be a good week. Weekend started at 4:30. Don Giovanni at the opera tonight with my wife and daughter after tacos. Flag Football referee tomorrow morning., poker Men's Night on Saturday night for church with, you guessed it, Tacos being catered! Church Sunday.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Headed for tacos now! Delivered the Notice of Decision to Terminate a little under 2 hours ago. Golf Monday, conference the Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, steaks for dinner with a vendor, my wife, and some guys (and their wives) from work. Gonna be a good week. Weekend started at 4:30. Don Giovanni at the opera tonight with my wife and daughter after tacos. Flag Football referee tomorrow morning., poker Men's Night on Saturday night for church with, you guessed it, Tacos being catered! Church Sunday.
Wow - what a week and what a weekend - Opera and Flag Football

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back