00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She said "Do nothing" since there is little to no pain and the thinning is very little and the curvature is very slight. She said get a chair cushion and don't use shovels unless I have to.

Blood pressure... Yeah. I mean, I finally fired the guy but now there's drama at my kids' homeschool co-op. :zany-face:

And, headache and blood pressure could be stress related or sinus since there's been wind and rain these past couple of weeks. Several people at work have had COVID recently and I've been around 2 or 3 of them recently right before they went home sick so... :oops::face-with-monocle:
I hope you told her ALL the physical stuff you do - including your new sport - golf! And tank maintenance can be stressful on back, especially with sciatica.

There is always new stress in life - wouldn’t hurt to monitor at home for awhile just to see.

Covid… ugh. Take the test.

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way Joel, I made some Overnight Oats last night and was really hoping to tell you how wonderful they were to help you get your food live back but... Unfortunately they were just kinda "Meh."

I used Greek Yogurt with Honey, Old Fashioned Oats, Chia seeds, and chocolate Almond milk. I should have added some other flavors. Maybe some white chocolate chips or some raspberries or strawberries. Ohhhh.... Chocolate Covered goji berries are good. Maybe some white chocolate chips and goji berries next time!
Actually sounds good Tim!
Thanks and let me know if you come up with something that's good.
I really need something to kick start a little food love.
I used to cook oats, add eggs, raisins and dates and bake them in the oven. That was my breakfast for years.
But, as you said, they really were just Meh.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I used to cook oats, add eggs, raisins and dates and bake them in the oven. That was my breakfast for years.
These had flavor, just not enough. I think with some white chocolate drizzle or chips and then a little bit of fruity sweetness it would have been significantly better.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you try adding cinnamon and brown sugar?

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That might be good with the dates! Not a fan of raisins usually but that brown sugar/cinnamon would make it very Oatmeal Raisin cookie like. And then maybe some white frosting swirls!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That might be good with the dates! Not a fan of raisins usually but that brown sugar/cinnamon would make it very Oatmeal Raisin cookie like. And then maybe some white frosting swirls!
So basically desert!

I’ve tried the overnight oats as well in order to get that healthier kickstart - but unless I add a bunch of chocolate or chocolate milk, it is just meh. And the chocolate sorta eliminates the healthy part. Hehe.

But I’m sure overnight oats are healthier then cherrios!

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing no sugar at the time and don't care for cinnamon but added vanilla
The problem was I wanted a doughnut and that wasn't it lol ;)

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So basically desert!

I’ve tried the overnight oats as well in order to get that healthier kickstart - but unless I add a bunch of chocolate or chocolate milk, it is just meh. And the chocolate sorta eliminates the healthy part. Hehe.

But I’m sure overnight oats are healthier then cherrios!
Probably about the same. Both help lower cholesterol.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly what I was thinking and I love oatmeal raisin cookies maybe even throw in a few chocolate chips...

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly what I was thinking and I love oatmeal raisin cookies maybe even throw in a few chocolate chips...
Making stuff you like, pastry type/dessert type/fun type items without sugar, using just natural sweetners like dates, etc is extremely difficult, especially getting yourself to eat what you don't want. ;)
I'm on a diet now and it's difficult.
But I told myself I can't go eating everything I like/want because it's just not good for me.
Luckily food doesn't really hold that much joy for me but I'll easily eat myself out of a case of cookies ;) if you know what I mean.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Making stuff you like, pastry type/dessert type/fun type items without sugar, using just natural sweetners like dates, etc is extremely difficult, especially getting yourself to eat what you don't want. ;)
I'm on a diet now and it's difficult.
But I told myself I can't go eating everything I like/want because it's just not good for me.
Luckily food doesn't really hold that much joy for me but I'll easily eat myself out of a case of cookies ;) if you know what I mean.
loop dumping GIF

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 77 72.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.7%
Back