00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First day at the new job tomorrow. I made chicken soup today so I will have leftover soup to take and I have a soup thermos just in case they don't have a microwave close by. Might take a half of a ham sandwich and some snacks as well. Lord I hope they have a coffee maker, maybe I should take my small coffee thermos as well just incase...
Whatif GIF by Reba McEntire
Def make the sammie- comfort food. Def make small thermos coffee- u don’t want to be THAT new employee worried about the coffee- not even an eyebrow lift. Hehe.

So excited for you- we know you’ll be focused and won’t be able to post us - but a code word is needed. One for Great and one for Meh and one for Not Sure

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Def make the sammie- comfort food. Def make small thermos coffee- u don’t want to be THAT new employee worried about the coffee- not even an eyebrow lift. Hehe.

So excited for you- we know you’ll be focused and won’t be able to post us - but a code word is needed. One for Great and one for Meh and one for Not Sure
Wait, so she just says "One" and we get to interpret it or is the way she says "One"? Like "One" is great, "OnE" is Meh, and "ONE" is Nope, huh uh, no way, NOPE!

No No No GIF

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I hope they will let me have my little office tank that I kept on my desk at the other job. I have worked hard to get the plants just right.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:astonished-face: for omg what have I gotten myself into...
:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: if it's great....
:loudly-crying-face: this one if I just wanna go home but can't because I have to support my fish and dog addictions...
Yes! Perfect!

Sorry my post was confusing- literally non-coherent right now.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, so she just says "One" and we get to interpret it or is the way she says "One"? Like "One" is great, "OnE" is Meh, and "ONE" is Nope, huh uh, no way, NOPE!

No No No GIF
I can’t put a sentence together right now

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First day at the new job tomorrow. I made chicken soup today so I will have leftover soup to take and I have a soup thermos just in case they don't have a microwave close by. Might take a half of a ham sandwich and some snacks as well. Lord I hope they have a coffee maker, maybe I should take my small coffee thermos as well just incase...
Whatif GIF by Reba McEntire
You got this! I am sure you are going to love your new job. I am sure that you are also going to meet some new great people.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 5.0%
Back