00W's AIO Smorgasbord

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think they already paired up, I stopped by my LFS and bought a smaller acclimatization box ( the one i have is huge and it cover a lot of light and interrupts with the flow ) to see if I can put the six line in that one and give time for the shrimp and the goby to make their cave and so the six line relaxes a little, what do you guys think?

1000090259.jpg
Yes. Put the Wrasse in the box. Take him out of his comfort zone.

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you my friend!
Good idea. A little jail time can help correct behavior--at least for a bit. You can also rearrange the rockscape to disrupt the "territory lines" if that's not a huge pain. I've read that can sometimes help with aggression -- I've never done it because.. uggh

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good idea. A little jail time can help correct behavior--at least for a bit. You can also rearrange the rockscape to disrupt the "territory lines" if that's not a huge pain. I've read that can sometimes help with aggression -- I've never done it because.. uggh
It's not a bad idea but my tank is not big enough to make moves in the aquascape

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not a bad idea but my tank is not big enough to make moves in the aquascape
Another benefit of 6-line jail time is that the pistol can set up shop and when the YWG moves in with the pistol they'll have a hideaway to avoid rhe 6-line.

Worst case, if the 6-line goes down that "last man standing" road, might try swapping out the 6 for a pair of pink streaks!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they already paired up, I stopped by my LFS and bought a smaller acclimatization box ( the one i have is huge and it cover a lot of light and interrupts with the flow ) to see if I can put the six line in that one and give time for the shrimp and the goby to make their cave and so the six line relaxes a little, what do you guys think?

1000090259.jpg
I think that’s a solid plan.

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another benefit of 6-line jail time is that the pistol can set up shop and when the YWG moves in with the pistol they'll have a hideaway to avoid rhe 6-line.

Worst case, if the 6-line goes down that "last man standing" road, might try swapping out the 6 for a pair of pink streaks!
he is already in jail, Let's wait and see if he reconsiders
1000090267.jpg

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OR... Trade him in for a pair of Springeri Damsels or a Halichoeres Chrysus except I think your tank might be too small for the Chrysus.
Aren't those damsels aggressive? When I first had the tank, it came with a blue or black damsel with a gold stripe that attacked everyone. That was the only time I had to take out all the rocks to catch it because it was killing the other fish.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aren't those damsels aggressive? When I first had the tank, it came with a blue or black damsel with a gold stripe that attacked everyone. That was the only time I had to take out all the rocks to catch it because it was killing the other fish.
Springeri typically aren't. There are always exceptions to the rule but Springeri tend to be more docile than the typical Damsels. Both of mine are model citizens.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Springeri are not they are a lovely color and fun to watch!

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OR... Trade him in for a pair of Springeri Damsels or a Halichoeres Chrysus except I think your tank might be too small for the Chrysus.
Biocube 32 is a bit tight for a Halichoeres. They get 4-5". Pink streaks! Peaceful, super cute, what's not to love!?

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Biocube 32 is a bit tight for a Halichoeres. They get 4-5". Pink streaks! Peaceful, super cute, what's not to love!?
Yep. I couldn't remember what size tank. I'm going to need you and Jennifer to step up and take my place as intern here.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey how yall doing?
Doing well just exhausted from pampering and showering my mother with gifts. Hows the gha battle going, I hope you’re winning.

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doing well just exhausted from pampering and showering my mother with gifts. Hows the gha battle going, I hope you’re winning.
I think it’s slowly getting better.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 29 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back