ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these are my favorites
1000090417.jpg
Ohhh, Miami expresso- my son in law has machine so I get to try them when I babysit- I will add some of these to his list!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put two peppermint shrimp in my 20 and all aiptasia was gone in a matter of days.
I had one the size of a quarter no joke and that one I squirted with hot water and as it was dying/getting out of its hole, they ate that too.
Never seen anything like it before.
They are incredibly efficient cleaners too.
This is my first experience with them.
I also have been impressed with my 2 peppermint shrimp - total worker bees! Also my giy-normus emerald crab - he eats everything bad!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Peppermint Shrimp but... Halichoeres Wrasses do too. I tried Berghia and they seemed to be doing good but Halichoeres Wrasses happened...
So far I’m lucky - my Mel eats All my snails, but leaves shrimp alone

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lights are off and the wrasses are sleeping so the bergs have a chance to hide in the rocks.
That’s something you do with all CUC / at night when everything is mostly asleep- gives them a chance to find hiding places .

Same with fish introductions- I add to acclimation box as soon as lights go out, and moonlight is starting. It’s calmer for the new fish as well

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys my dear sweet hubby is really sick but he's stubborn and won't go to the doctor so if those of you that pray could say a prayer for him I would really appreciate it. I think it's the flu because of the way his body is hurting and the fever he has.
I got you covered! I think prayer is what got me through a transplant and cancer. When it was all said and done I had a doctor tell me he was really pulling for me but never thought I was going to make it. He was not alone.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got you covered! I think prayer is what got me through a transplant and cancer. When it was all said and done I had a doctor tell me he was really pulling for me but never thought I was going to make it. He was not alone.
Thank you! And I sure am glad you are still here! Blessed to count you and the rest of this wonderful group as my extended family members.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joel,
While in Rome.,.

Hotel has restaurant and too tired to go out and explore tonight/ so I Had my first Key West Jumbo shrimp cocktail! Very nice flavor.

They have Key Lime pie - it’s a favorite of mine and it’ll be interesting to see if it’s different than what I have gotten in calif. I will order some tomorrow and let you know.

My focus will be Cuban food - I’ve had very little authentic and that deli Luis suggested looks incredible.

Wish you were here and we could taste our way through Winter Park as we explored LFS,

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So can someone tell me the difference between the nespresso machine and a normal espresso machine?
I think it's more of a personal decision but
Nespresso. Fast and good coffee.
Espresso. If done right it is GREAT coffee.

If you make one or two a day. Go for nespresso. Buy assorted capsules and you will find the right one. Stick to Original Line

I have the Nesspresso Lattissima One and i love it so far, There is a lot of variety and the other thing is that it comes with a built-in system to add the milk too and you will have the perfect mixture, for example with milk and a caramel pod you can have a delicious caramel cappuccino, etc

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 135 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back