Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's more of a personal decision but
Nespresso. Fast and good coffee.
Espresso. If done right it is GREAT coffee.

If you make one or two a day. Go for nespresso. Buy assorted capsules and you will find the right one. Stick to Original Line

I have the Nesspresso Lattissima One and i love it so far, There is a lot of variety and the other thing is that it comes with a built-in system to add the milk too and you will have the perfect mixture, for example with milk and a caramel pod you can have a delicious caramel cappuccino, etc
Does it froth the milk?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's more of a personal decision but
Nespresso. Fast and good coffee.
Espresso. If done right it is GREAT coffee.

If you make one or two a day. Go for nespresso. Buy assorted capsules and you will find the right one. Stick to Original Line

I have the Nesspresso LattissimaOne and i love it so far, There is a lot of variety and the other thing is that it comes with a built-in system to add the milk too and you will have the perfect mixture, for example with milk and a caramel pod you can have a delicious caramel cappuccino, etc
The Lattissima is the way to go! I can’t afford, but if I wee to buy a nespresso machine it would be that one.

It’s an expensive coffee habit but if it’s just you and not the whole family, worth it.

I went this route - whole bean option or keruig cup. I do whole bean, my mom does kerigug cup - it’s really a siingle serve or small family gathering machine. What I like is it can be as expensive or inexpensive based on your coffee bean and/or cup choices.

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Lattissima is the way to go! I can’t afford, but if I wee to buy a nespresso machine it would be that one.

It’s an expensive coffee habit but if it’s just you and not the whole family, worth it.

I went this route - whole bean option or keruig cup. I do whole bean, my mom does kerigug cup - it’s really a siingle serve or small family gathering machine. What I like is it can be as expensive or inexpensive based on your coffee bean and/or cup choices.

That cuisinart is a great coffee machine

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys my dear sweet hubby is really sick but he's stubborn and won't go to the doctor so if those of you that pray could say a prayer for him I would really appreciate it. I think it's the flu because of the way his body is hurting and the fever he has.
Amanda, how high is fever? Very worried.

And prayers have been sent

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got you covered! I think prayer is what got me through a transplant and cancer. When it was all said and done I had a doctor tell me he was really pulling for me but never thought I was going to make it. He was not alone.
Same experience with prayer and cancer - my % was in single digits to get to 7 yrs, let alone 10+. Prayer throughout the globe got me through it and still does.

It also helps that I’ve never uttered those % in words or written until now. Quantum physics ya know.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I use a Keurig grind and brew... I grind:

Keurig brews.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ESABOE I almost behaved today... Trail mix and black coffee for breakfast, two slices of pizza for lunch, and leftover curry for dinner with a side of coleslaw.
Sounds good to me - pizza was surrounded by good meals,

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 135 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back