00W's AIO Smorgasbord

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @luis angel I was told NOT to look at UPS and FedEx rates but to go through a third party. It would still be $70 to ship to you, sorry. :confused: Way better than $211 but still 3 - 4 times what the frag is worth.
It's not bad but there has to be some way Tim, let me see if I can find out, I checked at Tsa and it doesn't cost me more than 50 with shipping and everything, but before paying anyone I prefer to pay you, let me see how I find out, I know of people who sell corals here in Miami.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OMG! Luis!!! That’s soo cool. Thank you thank you!.

I’m going to post up both this video and the Bermuda bunch Tim made me. I’ll post the links here in case any of you want to like it for exposure.

Need to get these kids on the map!

Love you!

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG! Luis!!! That’s soo cool. Thank you thank you!.

I’m going to post up both this video and the Bermuda bunch Tim made me. I’ll post the links here in case any of you want to like it for exposure.

Need to get these kids on the map!

Love you!
Whenever you want, my friend, whenever you want, send me more and I will make you more videos ( this is my dream job since kid, everything that has to do with computers ) I can also send you the app if you want

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever you want, my friend, whenever you want, send me more and I will make you more videos ( this is my dream job since kid, everything that has to do with computers ) I can also send you the app if you want
I will leave the creativity to you my friend. Now, what I really want to see is you create one for your tank and put on that build thread you need to make!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not bad but there has to be some way Tim, let me see if I can find out, I checked at Tsa and it doesn't cost me more than 50 with shipping and everything, but before paying anyone I prefer to pay you, let me see how I find out, I know of people who sell corals here in Miami.
Over on Frank’s Cafe thread, Mhamilton0911
uses https://www.pirateship.com/. To ship corals. Not sure if it’s cheaper, but you could try.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will leave the creativity to you my friend. Now, what I really want to see is you create one for your tank and put on that build thread you need to make!
I thank you from the bottom of my heart, since you told me I have been writing it but I don't know how, I started this hobby when my friend gave me the tank 7 months ago
1000091996.jpg

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thank you from the bottom of my heart, since you told me I have been writing it but I don't know how, I started this hobby when my friend gave me the tank 7 months ago
1000091996.jpg
I can help you! This is something I’m actually good at. Send me the link to the thread and I will review. I will DM you my notes. Also, we will add the Build Thread button on your dashboard once we have initial draft

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can help you! This is something I’m actually good at. Send me the link to the thread and I will review. I will DM you my notes. Also, we will add the Build Thread button on your dashboard once we have initial draft
I don't think he's made it yet. That's the post he's working on?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luis,
Sent you a DM for when your rdy!

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh, that would be good for a reel/story. See, I almost talk like I know what I’m doing!

One thing Luis, I can only view videos on R2R from YouTube. So if you send in a post I can’t view it unless it’s YouTube. I have a really old iPad.

IMG_3055.jpeg IMG_3045.jpeg IMG_3036.jpeg IMG_2298.jpeg
Oh my gosh your Helfrichi firefish are so amazing I have no words to describe how beautiful they are!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 72 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 9.0%
Back