Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@JoJosReef @tbrown thank you both on the advice for the auto feeders. I’ll likely go with the Amazon for now; unless my stay in SF would be greatly prolonged. I love the Avast - Watched a video on it, very cool product. I like the freeze-dried option for the Mysis vs. just pellet.

This is what I hope we can get someday. Someone is going to get this to market and it will be as standard as a skimmer.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@JoJosReef @tbrown thank you both on the advice for the auto feeders. I’ll likely go with the Amazon for now; unless my stay in SF would be greatly prolonged. I love the Avast - Watched a video on it, very cool product. I like the freeze-dried option for the Mysis vs. just pellet.

This is what I hope we can get someday. Someone is going to get this to market and it will be as standard as a skimmer.

I think Jojo actually made something similar.

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think Jojo actually made something similar.

Mine isn't for frozen, but it works for Reef Nutrition liquid foods--which are actually really good foods, if not a bit pricey.

That said, my system is currently not working as intended. Just recently the dosing heads began crushing the ROE, so I see the little eggs going up into the dosing head and not out the other end. Need to get a larger tube diameter dosing head. Or maybe get all engineery and work out an injection system instead of a peristaltic pump system.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine isn't for frozen, but it works for Reef Nutrition liquid foods--which are actually really good foods, if not a bit pricey.

That said, my system is currently not working as intended. Just recently the dosing heads began crushing the ROE, so I see the little eggs going up into the dosing head and not out the other end. Need to get a larger tube diameter dosing head. Or maybe get all engineery and work out an injection system instead of a peristaltic pump system.
Oh, I use RN liquid! ROE, PacPods, Oyster Feast, Arctic Pods. Along with TDO Chrome-small, and PE Mysis frozen. I also does the live Phyto daily.

I do not have the engineering skills to make one, but that is awesome to see someone who does.. Just like looking at Sam’s 3-D creations!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 77 44.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 45.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.3%
Back