00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really hope y'all had a great Sunday!
Sunday is usually a family day.
My family all works at the restaurant all day, my daughter in the kitchen with me, so that's how we spend Sunday.
But you guys are so great, so kind and I consider you family and I'm glad I can spend Sunday with y'all as well.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good night peeps, I hope you all have a great Memorial Day! Remember to remember the ones who made the ultimate sacrifice! These are the people who made this country great!

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family all works at the restaurant all day, my daughter in the kitchen with me, so that's how we spend Sunday.
But you guys are so great, so kind and I consider you family and I'm glad I can spend Sunday with y'all as well.
Believe it or not my friend, for me every day is the same, I work every day, Saturday and Sunday a little less but my line of work ask me to be ready 24/7, working or not that is a great day that you spend with your family, I imagine how fun it must be to work with your family, I hope I can go one day to eat there, the good vibes that must be there must be incredible.

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good night peeps, I hope you all have a great Memorial Day! Remember to remember the ones who made the ultimate sacrifice! These are the people who made this country great!
God night Kev!

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Night Kev!
Thanks for the reminder sometimes we all forget what the day is really for!
Enjoy Monday and have a great day at work!

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe it or not my friend, for me every day is the same, I work every day, Saturday and Sunday a little less but my line of work ask me to be ready 24/7, working or not that is a great day that you spend with your family, I imagine how fun it must be to work with your family, I hope I can go one day to eat there, the good vibes that must be there must be incredible.
I will have a table ready for you no matter what!

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning @Remi!
3051-5-side-view-fiadlD.jpg

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Night Kev!
Thanks for the reminder sometimes we all forget what the day is really for!
Enjoy Monday and have a great day at work!
The undercover Natgeo worker is free tomorrow, at least from his unofficial job! Lol

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was at church until about 4 helping get sound and lighting ready for VBS next week. Dinner after that, watched Spy Kids with the kids, now ice cream and Death in Paradise with my wife and daughter.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t think of a better way to spend a Sunday, or any day for that matter, with family in the kitchen.

You are blessed Joel and I think I can speak for the Smorgasbord family as well when I say we are blessed to be apart of your family here.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! Today makes 7 years that I have been married to my best friend! We were going to spend the day with his son and his sons girlfriend and my son fishing but we have bad storms thought the day so we will just have a cookout with them this afternoon in stead. I was looking forward to it but at the same time this will free me up to do some work on my tank. I have little patches of coraline algae growing on the front glass that I want to scape off and I need to catch the coral murdering shrimp and move them elsewhere before my new corals come this week.

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! Today makes 7 years that I have been married to my best friend! We were going to spend the day with his son and his sons girlfriend and my son fishing but we have bad storms thought the day so we will just have a cookout with them this afternoon in stead. I was looking forward to it but at the same time this will free me up to do some work on my tank. I have little patches of coraline algae growing on the front glass that I want to scape off and I need to catch the coral murdering shrimp and move them elsewhere before my new corals come this week.
Good morning, congratulations on 7 years of marriage, have you seen the shrimp eating any other coral? I was thinking that as it happened to me, the damage that the emerald crabs did was so much that later my torch could not be recovered and 1 or 2 weeks passed and what it did was get worse every day until the end.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, congratulations on 7 years of marriage, have you seen the shrimp eating any other coral? I was thinking that as it happened to me, the damage that the emerald crabs did was so much that later my torch could not be recovered and 1 or 2 weeks passed and what it did was get worse every day until the end.
No they seem to have left everything but the hammer and the torches on the rock where they live alone. The hammer on the other rocks is fine but I will for sure be moving the shrimp out today. The guy at the store I went to yesterday said he would agree that it is the shrimp doing it since it happened at night and they are active more at night.

Back