00W's AIO Smorgasbord

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! Today makes 7 years that I have been married to my best friend! We were going to spend the day with his son and his sons girlfriend and my son fishing but we have bad storms thought the day so we will just have a cookout with them this afternoon in stead. I was looking forward to it but at the same time this will free me up to do some work on my tank. I have little patches of coraline algae growing on the front glass that I want to scape off and I need to catch the coral murdering shrimp and move them elsewhere before my new corals come this week.
Happy anniversary Amanda!

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another question lol, is this enough to move the water or should I do it manually
1000092329.jpg
hmm. move water in a mixing garbage can...yes.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tang list here in the 300..Blonde Naso (a good 8 inches), 2 yellow tangs, 1 blue hippo, 1 tomini, 1 purple. all been tang buddies for 2 years...no issues...all are mellow...
I forgot to mention, it was chaotic until I removed the third yellow tang...once it was gone it was harmony .....

Last edited:

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My other dog, Dixon, is throwing up blood. I am taking him to the emergency vet, but I really hope it's nothing too serious.sending a

My other dog, Dixon, is throwing up blood. I am taking him to the emergency vet, but I really hope it's nothing too serious.
sending all the good Angels your way...did he eat something and maybe cut him along the way...

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sending all the good Angels your way...did he eat something and maybe cut him along the way...
Thank you. I don't believe so, but it'd possible. He's been attempting to throw up many times these past few hours, and most were unseccseful, so what I think is that all these attempts are causing some sort of damgae like a cut in his esophagus or something like that. He also hasn't been eating like normal.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I don't believe so, but it'd possible. He's been attempting to throw up many times these past few hours, and most were unseccseful, so what I think is that all these attempts are causing some sort of damgae like a cut in his esophagus or something like that. He also hasn't been eating like normal.
hmmm not eating makes me think there is a irritation on the way down...or his tummy feels like crap cause it has blood in it...

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! Today makes 7 years that I have been married to my best friend! We were going to spend the day with his son and his sons girlfriend and my son fishing but we have bad storms thought the day so we will just have a cookout with them this afternoon in stead. I was looking forward to it but at the same time this will free me up to do some work on my tank. I have little patches of coraline algae growing on the front glass that I want to scape off and I need to catch the coral murdering shrimp and move them elsewhere before my new corals come this week.
Happy anniversary Amanda!

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm not eating makes me think there is a irritation on the way down...or his tummy feels like crap cause it has blood in it...
Maybe... it would make sense that he has a scrape or something on the way down that is bleeding and causing his throw up to be bloody... we are on the way to the vet. If his vitals are had they will take him right in. If they are not, it'd a 8-10hr wait.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 86 45.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 45.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.0%
Back