20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Stunning!
Still trying to get my frogspawn back to their formal glory and although they keep improving it is a slow process. Good news as they open more and more the clowns have been leaving them alone.
 
Still trying to get my frogspawn back to their formal glory and although they keep improving it is a slow process. Good news as they open more and more the clowns have been leaving them alone.
They're making great progress Kev!
 
Good morning folks! Happy Sunday all! Amada, I'll get a full tank shot soon. It will be my first ever of my new tank!
 
Can everyone do me a favor? Can we all post a full tank shot of your tanks as they are today? I know i could probably go back and look through all the tank builds for each of you which I did but it takes a really long time. Lol you have all seem mine just yesterday in my build thread but I will post mine to start with.
20241209_113316.jpg
 
Can everyone do me a favor? Can we all post a full tank shot of your tanks as they are today? I know i could probably go back and look through all the tank builds for each of you which I did but it takes a really long time. Lol you have all seem mine just yesterday in my build thread but I will post mine to start with.
I couldn't decide Amanda lol

Screenshot_20250112_084059_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20250112_084049_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20250112_084017_Gallery.jpg
 
image.jpg



Good morning smorgs! Light snow again this morning, looks like my crews are gonna be sit down for a bit. Needed little break for the boys.
Beautiful!!
 
image.jpg



Good morning smorgs! Light snow again this morning, looks like my crews are gonna be sit down for a bit. Needed little break for the boys.
I'm ready for ours to be gone now. Lol it's melted a bit and then turned into ice which is not fun.
 
Can everyone do me a favor? Can we all post a full tank shot of your tanks as they are today? I know i could probably go back and look through all the tank builds for each of you which I did but it takes a really long time. Lol you have all seem mine just yesterday in my build thread but I will post mine to start with.
It looks awful bare and gross. Been fighting cyanos and I wonder if maybe the beginning of dinos :disappointed-face:
1000004113.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new