20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Hello Peeps.
almost time for lunch.
trying this new Angus flavored tofu, crusted with Montreal seasoning!

IMG_8559.jpeg
Good morning Paul!
IMG_3215.jpeg
 
I love for All Mankind also! I love how the tweak history a little and makes big changes like how Teddy Kennedy becomes president. Another Fantastic sci-fy history alteration is The Man in The High Castle! It takes place in the US after WWII except the US and its allies lost the war. Everything east of the Rockys is **** Germany and everything west is Imperial Japanese.
I’ve seen the series. It’s also based of of a book and just like Silo took a few liberties with the plot it does also. I like how the history that we see with the ***** is ours. There’s a book that came out in the 80s/early 90s? called Alternities that takes place in Boston at first and trhe Russians have all but won the war. They discover portals to other realities and part of the plot concerns investigating them, focusing on main character mostly. Pretty good read. Even better is a book by Hames P Hogan called The Proteus Operation where a group of covert operatives go back to WWII era to fix the timeline that they found out was tampered with to let the Axis win the war with only the US and Australia still fighting.
 
Same to you!
Good morning Kev! I hope you get some kind of good news at the doctors, even if it’s just prove Aliens haven’t probed you (yet)
 
IMG_3406.jpeg
Good morning Kev! I hope you get some kind of good news at the doctors, even if it’s just prove Aliens haven’t probed you (yet)
Good morning Steve but a good old alien probing as all that I have to look forward to!
Steve GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures
 
Today I picked up 2 table tops from a great hamburger restaurant that closed. Loved that place. Not free, but $60 for both. I also am very excited.
And tomorrow I will pick up an old menu!



IMG_6763.jpeg

IMG_6764.jpeg
Im sure you guys have a cool project in mind for them.
 
I like the shrimp one. Dress it up a little and it's a nice hot meal.
Shrimp is definitely our house favorite flavor. Brown a little ground beef and white onions to add to it!
 
Good morning Steve but a good old alien probing as all that I have to look forward to!
Steve GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures
Go to the doctors like this . Say to the doc, I guess it’s true that you are what you eat as I woke looking like this…
1790957082180.png
 
War of the worlds was great. But I like sci fi and fantasy movies. Just bought the game The Last of us. I like the series so decided to give it a go. Winter fun
We've been wanting to play that one!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new