20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Minnesota just handed Xichigan their third loss. Western Michigan, Iowa and now Minnesota.
 
wife trying to keep you there with that pet gate?
It’s like being in prison,I got my first prison tattoo last week a tear drop on my cheek.
 
Minnesota just handed Xichigan their third loss. Western Michigan, Iowa and now Minnesota.
I think Ohio state has a match up . 10-6 and Iowa has the ball ???
 
I think Ohio state has a match up . 10-6 and Iowa has the ball ???
I knew it would be, Iowa always plays us hard plus they are coming off a huge win against Xichigan.
 
I knew it would be, Iowa always plays us hard plus they are coming off a huge win against Xichigan.
Nice score For Ohio !
Florida is having a little trouble
Michigan was rated a little better that what there doing
 
Great game Kevin ! You have a great team .
I don’t understand what happened to Florida . It’s like the guy said “ Florida defense has a drug problem , they let the other team drug them all over the ground “
 
Great game Kevin ! You have a great team .
I don’t understand what happened to Florida . It’s like the guy said “ Florida defense has a drug problem , they let the other team drug them all over the ground “
It was , Jeramia Smith is a beast! I can’t believe Florida is the same team that beat Ole Miss, I don’t know what happened but Missouri did play really good.
 
The girls got new beds!

These things were 35 bucks at Sam’s club. I r have looked at other beds and they’re so expensive. And the inner cushion comes out so you can wash them it easily
IMG_7540.jpeg
 
It was , Jeramia Smith is a beast! I can’t believe Florida is the same team that beat Ole Miss, I don’t know what happened but Missouri did play really good.
I couldn't believe Ole Miss was the same team that beat LSU! 😢 😭
 
It was , Jeramia Smith is a beast! I can’t believe Florida is the same team that beat Ole Miss, I don’t know what happened but Missouri did play really good.
Smith is awesome . He’ll go anywhere he wants to as far as pro . He still has the rest of the season . I think Missouri haven’t won in the last 9 outings . That can be right but hey Florida should have had this game . It probably didn’t make John happy .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new