20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Love it Rock!
I appreciate that my friend.
If you want to make a road trip. I need to frag my dragon soul torch (the beast at the top getting 500+ PAR) and a few zoas need a haircut.
 
But…this here!
My rock. All the candles I’ve blown out, all the wishes on falling stars, and my favorite dreams are this woman right here!

IMG_2194.jpeg
IMG_2191.jpeg
IMG_2188.jpeg
 
I appreciate that my friend.
If you want to make a road trip. I need to frag my dragon soul torch (the beast at the top getting 500+ PAR) and a few zoas need a haircut.
I would love to, I would love a dragon soul for my torch garden and zoas would be great but I’m not sure when I’ll be up to traveling again. The family leaves for Florida next week but I’m staying home. Thank you for the generous offer Rock!
 
I would love to, I would love a dragon soul for my torch garden and zoas would be great but I’m not sure when I’ll be up to traveling again. The family leaves for Florida next week but I’m staying home. Thank you for the generous offer Rock!
I can bring it down!
 
Speak Your Truth GIF by Strays
But…this here!
My rock. All the candles I’ve blown out, all the wishes on falling stars, and my favorite dreams are this woman right here!

IMG_2194.jpeg
IMG_2191.jpeg
IMG_2188.jpeg
 
But…this here!
My rock. All the candles I’ve blown out, all the wishes on falling stars, and my favorite dreams are this woman right here!

IMG_2194.jpeg
IMG_2191.jpeg
IMG_2188.jpeg
20260907_130612.jpg
I think I know what you mean
 
I think the random Gorgonians give great depth and give a “natural” look.
This one I placed in the middle of an “open” area.

IMG_2228.jpeg
Agreed about them adding depth. Otherwise that space is just open water. Great purple color too!
 
That’s asking too much but thanks Rock I appreciate it. You’re awesome!
I seem to have missed a lot Kevin, what ever it is, if you need something and i can help you with it just send me a DM
 
I seem to have missed a lot Kevin, what ever it is, if you need something and i can help you with it just send me a DM
Thank you Jimmy! My nephrologist wants to send me to a vascular surgeon to do vein mapping for a fistula so I can have dialysis. Also wants to send me to University Hospital in Cleveland to see a transplant nephrologist to get things started. Now get on your recliner and put the Georgia game on and watch them spank Alabama!
Flexing Football Season GIF by Rocket Mortgage
 
This was my favorite shot during the Ole Miss Vanderbilt game.

Screenshot_20261010_191757_Gallery.jpg



The friend in the background is like, "umm Becky you need to choose one or the other"

Becky didn't say hold my beer....

file_00000000465881f687746a075bf5f695.png


Bruh....

Screenshot_20261010_191806_Gallery.jpg
 
Thank you Jimmy! My nephrologist wants to send me to a vascular surgeon to do vein mapping for a fistula so I can have dialysis. Also wants to send me to University Hospital in Cleveland to see a transplant nephrologist to get things started. Now get on your recliner and put the Georgia game on and watch them spank Alabama!
Flexing Football Season GIF by Rocket Mortgage
That brought a tear to my Kev.
You are a such a selfless person who I am proud to call a friend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new