20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
I appreciate the player price brother. Im just not looking for acros in this tank right now. That is in the plans for the bigger tank in the future, but that'll be a bit down the road.
To late anyways it just sold lol.
 
I wish I kept it but babies came.
Ours went with the move to AZ, although Dianne had already traded the 91 in on a 95 in green and tan.

Today is not a good car day for me. My back and side ached when we went to church in the Envoy but I wanted to get some time in the Porsche so when we got home I hobbled into it and promptly drove it into the side of the garage door frame and door rail. Reminded me of the scene we saw last night in 'Trouble with the Curve' when Clint Eastwood drove into the side of his garage and thoroughly messed up his Mustang and garage. The little Cayman is a pretty tough car as it has a few scrapes and broke the tail light lens but no dents. I thought for sure I had trashed the rear end. A new door opener rail, a little door trim paint, and a tail light and the only reminder will be a few small scrapes. Not bad. More importantly I realized I wasn't firing on all cylinders. Pretty sure my backache, and now side ache, is a kidney stone. Oh well, I guess the tank changes will wait a few more days.

PSA: avoid driving your favorite car while passing a kidney stone.
 
Ours went with the move to AZ, although Dianne had already traded the 91 in on a 95 in green and tan.

Today is not a good car day for me. My back and side ached when we went to church in the Envoy but I wanted to get some time in the Porsche so when we got home I hobbled into it and promptly drove it into the side of the garage door frame and door rail. Reminded me of the scene we saw last night in 'Trouble with the Curve' when Clint Eastwood drove into the side of his garage and thoroughly messed up his Mustang and garage. The little Cayman is a pretty tough car as it has a few scrapes and broke the tail light lens but no dents. I thought for sure I had trashed the rear end. A new door opener rail, a little door trim paint, and a tail light and the only reminder will be a few small scrapes. Not bad. More importantly I realized I wasn't firing on all cylinders. Pretty sure my backache, and now side ache, is a kidney stone. Oh well, I guess the tank changes will wait a few more days.

PSA: avoid driving your favorite car while passing a kidney stone.
Oh I’m so sorry, that’s the last thing you needed.
 
Oh I’m so sorry, that’s the last thing you needed.
It's nothing compared to what you go through every day Kev. It's just a car. It just kind of bums you out when you do something stupid and avoidable. You'd think by now I'd be used to doing stupid things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new