1 1/2" True Union Ball Valves

demonspeedn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
221
Location
Sabin
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 brand new 1 1/2" IPEX True Union Ball valves. 2 sealed in the box, the other removed for photos. Have both slip and threaded fittings included. Looking to get $60 for all 3. That's cheaper than the price of 1.
20200610_185030.jpg
20200610_185042.jpg
 
I have 3 brand new 1 1/2" IPEX True Union Ball valves. 2 sealed in the box, the other removed for photos. Have both slip and threaded fittings included. Looking to get $60 for all 3. That's cheaper than the price of 1.
20200610_185030.jpg
20200610_185042.jpg
PM sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new